Hi, I accidently reset my entire phone(ugh,im so angry), and now when i try to set up my email and view the browser it ask for my username and pw, and for the life of me, i cannot remember it b/c it was in my password keeper which got reset. please help me, what can i do???

thanks.
    01-28-08 08:47 AM
    Did you do a back-up with desktop manager? You should be able to load PW from there...you also need to re-send the service books.
    01-28-08 09:48 AM
    i think i synchronized with my computer before i set up the internet and everything...is there anyway i can totally reset it and start completely over?

thank u so much.
    01-28-08 10:27 AM
    In my documents on your PC you should have a file named "backup" and the date. It's an .ipd file. Connect your BB to the PC and open desktop manager, then open backup and restore. Select the backup file and restore it.

This thread might be of help too. http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/scrubbing-11490/
    01-28-08 10:36 AM
    i think i synchronized with my computer before i set up the internet and everything...is there anyway i can totally reset it and start completely over?

thank u so much.
    01-28-08 10:40 AM
    i dont find the backup file...
    01-28-08 10:42 AM
    i am still recieving emails on my blackberry, but the email icon isnt there, they are just going into my messages...
    01-28-08 10:46 AM
    Try going here and resending the service books.

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=nextel
    01-28-08 10:56 AM
    thank u for helping me, i am sure u have better things to do...lol

okay, i went to the desktop manager and did a back up and restore, which basically performed a hard reset...and when i go to the website you gave me, its the exact same thing that shows on my phone...so how do i resend the books..?

thanks again!
    01-28-08 11:00 AM
    You need to log in to the website and there will be an option to send service books. If you can't access it from your PC you will have to go there on your BB and create an account.

I'm no expert, but I'll do what I can for ya.
    01-28-08 11:17 AM
    i cant log on to that website b/c i cant remember my user id...omg, im so confused...i finally found out my password, but still cant remember the user id..i have tried absolutely everything.
    01-28-08 11:27 AM
    Sounds like you're at the unfortunate point of having to make the dreaded call to Sprint CS. They can push your service books and help reset your BIS.
    01-28-08 12:02 PM
    I don't know your user ID either, you may need to call your provider. Good luck.
    01-28-08 12:03 PM
    lol, i know. thanks again for everything. i will be call sprint this evening.
    01-28-08 12:06 PM
    Can't you resend or request the service books from within the berry -> host routing table or somewhere in the options menu?
    01-28-08 01:32 PM
    Sure can but since the OP has no idea of their username/pswrd, they'll need CS to access BIS account.
    01-28-08 02:14 PM
    i looked at that and its just a list of stuff...honestly, i have no clue about any of this, i just want my email back..ugh. i will be calling sprint this evening, thank you to everybody who has tried to help me.
    01-28-08 03:02 PM
    Patience grasshopper. I always use the same user ID so I won't forget it.
    01-28-08 04:59 PM
    okay guys, i called sprint, they resent my service books and totally reset my phone...its working great! thanks to everyone for your help!
    01-28-08 11:16 PM
    Great! Glad all is good.. now relax and enjoy
    01-29-08 05:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD