so i just recently purchased my pearl 9105 from the uk. my carrier is t mobile. ive tried calling them and going to there stores but they couldn't find a way to fix my issue. i cant seem to change my browser out of the hotspot browser. ive been told to keep going to option, advanced options, and then to the browser. it wont give me any other options to select but the hotspot browser. my wifi email and bbm works just fine. but i cant switch my browser so i can use 3g. can anyone help me with my problem? or know where i can find the service books for this? thanks!!!
    08-29-10 05:05 PM
    Maybe TMobile haven't provisioned you correctly or your Blackberry Internet service Plan is not yet active (highly likely) Check with them.

Try going to options > addvanced options > host routing table >menu > register now and see what happens you should receive a registration message.

You can send your service books via the Blackberry Internet Service Tmobile web page (this is probably where you set up your email) or send them from the email settings icon on your device.
    08-29-10 06:17 PM
    yea whenever i do that it says my blackberry is registered with the wireless network but i can still only use hotspot browser and it wont give me any options. the last blackberry expert from tmobile told me to try to find service books on here. but i cant find any.
    08-29-10 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD