01-20-10 10:55 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.
    01-20-10 11:13 PM
    I am very pleased with the outcome of this pearl, I can't wait to get my hands on one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:34 AM
    am i the only one that was disappointed by the box it came in? My 9000 was boxed so pretty and secured inside.... (and came with a charger!)

JUST RELEASE IT RIM!!!
    01-21-10 11:49 AM
    Already gone. That was quick.

01-21-10 01:16 PM
    omg it got ninjad already
    01-21-10 04:08 PM
    the box wasnt the official box. Oh and i LOVE how the play controls on the top and the the trackpad are illuminated!!!
    01-21-10 04:42 PM
    Where's the vid?
    01-21-10 05:37 PM
    Must be close to official release now....
    01-21-10 06:09 PM
    cant wait for that phone to hit the market. only question now is if i should get this or the Dakota. hmmmm
    01-22-10 03:53 AM
    01-22-10 03:56 AM
    theberryfix didn't want to be known as not having their hands on a 9100 huh?

hmm....

out of all the blackberries ive owned ... heck even out of all the non blackberries ive owned - ive never had a phone come in a box that wasn't "snug" in position.

that box looks like my unbranded bold 9000 box i got .. def. doesn't look like the packaging was holding that pearl in there the way the rest of my phones came...

"didn't get much in the box" ... but you got headphones and the data cable .. but no charger?

lemme guess ...

bought the phone off ebay.
    used an old blackberry box laying around in the "office"
    threw the phone in there.
    threw in the headphones you probably never use and tossed in a spare data cable you accumulated from your many other phones.
    wala! now theberryfix has an UNBOXING video...

i could be completely wrong too - there def is a possibility of that!
    01-22-10 03:20 PM
    youku! These videos always take forever to load!
    01-22-10 11:31 PM
    theberryfix didn't want to be known as not having their hands on a 9100 huh?

hmm....

out of all the blackberries ive owned ... heck even out of all the non blackberries ive owned - ive never had a phone come in a box that wasn't "snug" in position.

that box looks like my unbranded bold 9000 box i got .. def. doesn't look like the packaging was holding that pearl in there the way the rest of my phones came...

"didn't get much in the box" ... but you got headphones and the data cable .. but no charger?

lemme guess ...

bought the phone off ebay.
    used an old blackberry box laying around in the "office"
    threw the phone in there.
    threw in the headphones you probably never use and tossed in a spare data cable you accumulated from your many other phones.
    wala! now theberryfix has an UNBOXING video...

i could be completely wrong too - there def is a possibility of that!
    totally can see this... good call...

but why?

why would u spend $1200+ on a unrelased phone just to have a video of it?

its not like he is Kevin from CB and (possibily) getting paid from sponsors.

he didnt sell the video... so he got nothing back expect a video...

so why?
    01-27-10 03:50 AM
    and why was it pulled? did RIM call youtube and go, "hey, uh... that device doesnt exist.... so....uh... this is kinda awkward.... its copyrighted... uhh... and has patents.... so.... u mind taking it down?"

"O, and we are still working on that YouTube App *snickering in background* so hurry up and take that down..."
    Last edited by sourkevin; 01-27-10 at 04:04 AM.
    01-27-10 04:02 AM
    Unboxing??!!?

I havent seen the inside box like that since the 8300 or the 8800 world editions.! lol

an unbranded phone like this in a new box, with an old interior just means he got a dev. device. Not even close to coming out soon..
    01-27-10 07:13 AM
    its been taken down
    01-27-10 10:22 AM
    its been taken down
    Original video was taken down on the 21st.....

01-27-10 10:26 AM
    totally can see this... good call...
    but why?
    why would u spend $1200+ on a unrelased phone just to have a video of it?
    its not like he is Kevin from CB and (possibily) getting paid from sponsors.
    he didnt sell the video... so he got nothing back expect a video...
    so why?
    blog reputation? i mean same reason why i checked engadget last night at 2am before 9to5mac.com - bec. i figured a leak of the "ipad" would be on engadget first. same reason why i check cb.com before i check pocketberry.com - cb gets most of the leaks and news first...

so if i was a small blog site - wanted to get in the game - i would do that too. buy a phone and call it an unboxing! and heyyy now im a no name site with the first unboxing of a 9100! haha

who knows? atleast use a better camera to record it next time!

as far as the the box itself? .. well i can confirm when I bought my unbranded/unlocked blackberry bold 9000 brand new from cable & wireless it came in a simlar box. jet black with the blackberry logo in silver/chrome. no c&w branding or anything on the box.. so i know they still use that box for undbranded phones.. usually vzw or at&t smear their colors and logos all over their phone boxes..
    01-27-10 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD