basic background on phone
    1 year in use, never dropped, wet, misused, kept out of case, worked perfectly till warranty expired 2 weeks ago

The 1st Issue
    my phone started and continues to reset itself turning off and on at random moments, maybe 1 or 2 times a day

2nd issue
    my phone loses reception and wont regain signal for hours

Attempted fixes so far.
    phone was on ios 5 so updated to 6, replaced trackpad after reading somewhere that it could be the problem but the phone continues with same 1n2 issues. also replaced the battery and problem persist. after taking apart the phone to replace the trackpad i cleaned the complete phone internals

any opinions out there on what it could be.
    05-02-12 01:18 AM
    i have similar issue, updating to latest release, hopes it gets fixed!!!
    05-26-12 12:39 PM
    basic background on phone
    1 year in use, never dropped, wet, misused, kept out of case, worked perfectly till warranty expired 2 weeks ago

The 1st Issue
    my phone started and continues to reset itself turning off and on at random moments, maybe 1 or 2 times a day

2nd issue
    my phone loses reception and wont regain signal for hours

Attempted fixes so far.
    phone was on ios 5 so updated to 6, replaced trackpad after reading somewhere that it could be the problem but the phone continues with same 1n2 issues. also replaced the battery and problem persist. after taking apart the phone to replace the trackpad i cleaned the complete phone internals

any opinions out there on what it could be.
    How did you get ios on your phone?

Update to the latest official software from your carrier and report back in

Also call them to see if they are working on any cell towers in your area
    05-26-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD