hi all, seems like amazon.com has under "sold by someone else fullfiled by amazon" now.

has anyone brought any 9100 from amazon? how did it come out?

which seller did u buy it from?
    04-19-11 01:34 AM
    abe-123 is very reputable. Fast shipping from NY. Good communication and you
    can get an unlocked international version which is unbranded with AT&T 3G bands.
    No contract which is good!!
    04-19-11 09:12 AM
    you can buy one for $200.00 directly from Telus no contract.
    04-19-11 09:13 AM
    hmm.. i can see abe 123 only has the 9105...

and I should've said that i need the 900/1700/2100 3g. coz i use t-mobile USA

anyone else has experience with amazon?
    04-19-11 06:30 PM
    I bought a 9100 from Abe-123, and it has the AT&T bands. I use it on T-Mobile USA with EDGE only.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-11 10:45 PM
    I bought this Amazon.com: Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3G Unlocked Phone with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Optical Trackpad and GPS--International Version with Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    It is currently sold by The OEM Shop but the seller on this page changes almost every day, still Fulfilled by Amazon.
    This had 900/1700/2100. Note that there was no software CD or SD card. It had internet settings and welcome e-mail for some Australian operator.

But otherwise it was fine, generic skin and unlocked, no problems.
    04-22-11 01:25 PM
    The Australian phone is compatible with T-Mobile. Mine is one sold in India with generic BlackBerry startup screen, came with software in a Blackberry black box.

04-22-11 11:02 PM
    well.. I ordered from the same page, but I especially ordered from amazon LCC. Of course I paid extra $30ish, but let's see how it will turns out. Ill keep you guys posted. n.. if it's disappointing, returns always accepted by amazon
    04-23-11 09:50 PM
    I hope it is as good as mine. I love my 9100,

04-24-11 12:39 AM
    the pearl just came, and yes, it's the 9100, and according to the type number, it's should be the 900/1700/2100. but I haven't put my t-mobile sim card yet.

everything r there, including the software CD. but the SD card is missing.

so, I recommend it! make sure to buy it from amazon.com LLC, not anyone else!
    Last edited by HanLung; 04-26-11 at 02:20 PM.
    04-26-11 02:05 PM
    Report back ot us after you've put in the T-mobile SIM. Also does the phone have any branding or a startup screen?
    04-26-11 05:50 PM
    YES ,it does works on T-mobile 3G!

and the brand is vodavone, a UK brand i guess
    Last edited by HanLung; 04-26-11 at 08:20 PM.
    04-26-11 07:31 PM
    Very cool!

04-27-11 04:52 PM
    I want to know which store from amazon to buy a 9100 from for use with T-Mobile USA 3G, meaning the most trustworthy store to get it as advertised.

05-15-11 02:15 AM
    just go to amazon.com n then type 9100 pearl

u can choose either

Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3G Unlocked Phone with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Optical Trackpad and GPS--International Version with Warranty (Black)

or

Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3G Unlocked Phone with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Optical Trackpad and GPS - International Warranty - Black

just click on the "12 new" (or whatever the number is), the one below BUY NOW

and then scroll down until u see which the seller is amazon.com

this time when i check the price is $220. (went down by $45 since i brought this like 3 weeks ago..)

and then just order from amazon.com. it's LEGIT!
    05-16-11 12:08 PM
    Does anyone know what is the AT&T no commitment (no contract) price? I currently have a torch and am considering going back to a smaller form factor. I love the BB OS and Pearl 3G seems to be the best candybar out there.
    05-17-11 11:00 PM
    not sure about that. ebay is an option though just make sure you're buying from a seller based in US (or canada I guess)
    I've purchased a few and all are in good, almost brand new condition. unlocked and all.
    05-18-11 12:56 AM
    I bought this Amazon.com: Blackberry 9100 Pearl 3G Unlocked Phone with 3 MP Camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Optical Trackpad and GPS--International Version with Warranty (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    It is currently sold by The OEM Shop but the seller on this page changes almost every day, still Fulfilled by Amazon.
    This had 900/1700/2100. Note that there was no software CD or SD card. It had internet settings and welcome e-mail for some Australian operator.

But otherwise it was fine, generic skin and unlocked, no problems.
    I bought one just like you, international version.....did yours originally sets for Vodafone or any european carrier? if that so, did you have any issue using blackberry browser meaning, such a msg pops up like this one "you are currently on a service plan that require a wifi connection to use this application. if you want to use this application outside of wifi, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan." same goes with facebook apps or youtube apps. I had mine upgraded to OS6 thought the problem would go away but it isn't. APN, service book, host routing, emails <<------ done by calling t-mobile, do you have this problem??? thank you
    05-28-11 10:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD