Hia all. just got the flip and i luv it. except for when going online. slow as crap makes no sense even trying. read some of the post and thank goodness for opera mini makes a significant difference more bearable even. my question is can i browse in landscape mode if so how can i do this? i tried the instructions of hitting the sym key and then hitting shift but nothing happens. even tried hitting them simultaneously. also cant get num lock key combo to work. other than that luv the phone. sofar it's almost like wolf in sheeps clothing, hope it does not turn out to be a sheep in wolfs clothing.

thanx
    p
    04-22-09 06:14 PM
    i don't think there is landscape mode. and yes, the bb browser is extremely slow.

another bad thing about the phone is the battery cover. seriously, it's so flimsy. and very very thin. and loose. dropping the phone will almost guarantee that the battery will come falling out.
    04-22-09 09:35 PM
    I bought one of those snazzy snap-on phone covers at the kiosk at the mall. Totally covers up the back so the looseness isn't an issue.
    04-23-09 10:20 AM
    Yes, two thumbs for OM.

No, Opera doesn't provide landscape mode for the Flip.

Stay away from the BB browser unless you're running an app that requires it.
    04-24-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD