imma call a few stores in mesa and see what the deal is...
    10-12-08 12:58 PM
    imma call a few stores in mesa and see what the deal is...

I just called a bunch in my area, the 13th. is it..$93 bonez a month I thought tmo was cheaper than vzw....geez
    10-12-08 01:25 PM
    $93 for what? Cause I'm on TMO with a pearl 8100 for $59.99 a month including 1000 anytime mins and all data and sms texts.
    10-12-08 01:38 PM
    I just called a bunch in my area, the 13th. is it..$93 bonez a month I thought tmo was cheaper than vzw....geez

i am so lost...
    10-12-08 01:42 PM
    $93 for what? Cause I'm on TMO with a pearl 8100 for $59.99 a month including 1000 anytime mins and all data and sms texts.
    $93 for 600 minutes, BB email and web, @ home hotspot and a 1000 messages.
    was i quoted wrong???
    10-12-08 01:44 PM
    i pay $86 for
    600 min
    myfaves
    unlimited txt
    BIS plan
    10-12-08 01:46 PM
    i pay $86 for
    600 min
    myfaves
    unlimited txt
    BIS plan
    Sounds like she was high on the texts, $10 for 1000 and then the
    @ home was $10 a month, the 4 places I called did have them in, just couldn't process until tomorrow, so I might stop and play with one on my way home..
    10-12-08 01:54 PM
    If you're considering changing to TMO for the 8220, I bought my pearl from Wirefly.com. There is a Blackberry Minutes and Mail plan, the one I have, listed towads the bottom of the choices. I don't know if it is availble via T-MO stores and online...
    10-12-08 01:57 PM
    Prices are subjective. Not everyone talks on the phone that often or texts that much. 1000 texts a month? I text a lot and I would say I do maybe 50 a week....maybe that's not a lot to some folks...

Now, I can't wait to go to TMO tomorrow morning
    10-12-08 02:12 PM
    If you're considering changing to TMO for the 8220, I bought my pearl from Wirefly.com. There is a Blackberry Minutes and Mail plan, the one I have, listed towads the bottom of the choices. I don't know if it is availble via T-MO stores and online...
    I was thinking about keeping vzw and getting a flipstart and just forwarding my # to check out tmo, I had them many moons ago and left more because of customer service than anything else, was thinking about trying them again...
    As for wirefly, I gotta have it in hand, not a patient wait er...
    10-12-08 02:16 PM
    their customer service has got a TON better...
    10-12-08 02:27 PM
    So me being as bored as I am at work, I just tried calling the 3 T-Mobile stores closest to me. As posted earlier, they said the release would be on monday. Well, I called the same store again just now, and the representitive said sometime this month. So I called a second store. They said they had no idea when it was coming out. They hadnt heard anything about it, only about the G1. So I tried calling a third store. THEY said they had them in stock, but no word on pricing or when it should be released. Im ready to storm the back rooms and take one for myself, thanks to all of this inconsistency. Anyone with me?
    10-12-08 04:31 PM
    i'll have my pitch fork and torch ready!
    10-12-08 04:49 PM
    i'll have my pitch fork and torch ready!
    Me too! When I visited the store they actually went back and got one and tried to ring it up...the only problem seemed to be that their system didn't have pricing, and they wrote my name on the box, so I know they are there.

I know where I can get a pitchfork, but as for a torch, all I could find were tiki lamps.
    10-12-08 07:06 PM
    Me too! When I visited the store they actually went back and got one and tried to ring it up...the only problem seemed to be that their system didn't have pricing, and they wrote my name on the box, so I know they are there.

I know where I can get a pitchfork, but as for a torch, all I could find were tiki lamps.
    I hope they have pricing tomorrow. If not, ill bring out the flame throwers. I only have a few, so act quickly!
    10-12-08 07:09 PM
    On one of the earlier threads about the 8220, someone mentioned that the screen quality was disappointing. Have any of you heard any other opinions like this? Also, did the Mesa location mention the cost? I saw an earlier post with pricing but didn't know if it was confirmed.
    They didn't have pricing info at the Mesa store when I was there. I asked.
    But I'm pretty confident the word on the street is right -- $150/2 years or $200/1 year.

Daryl
    10-12-08 07:18 PM
    They better not pull a "Bold" on us!
    10-12-08 07:19 PM
    I got to say "congrats" to this thread. It's the first one out of any of the new BB that got the launch date close to right
    10-13-08 08:36 AM
    I gotta say, whoever gets one today is ethically and morally obligated to supply un boxing pics and screen shots...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-08 11:06 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD