Hi all,
    I got a problem with my new 8820 pearl flip. my bb BIS cant connect to mobile network. my bb already unlocked,MEPPD all disabled. I already doing factory reset, upgrading firmware, request host routing table, but not work, host routing table still empty. my devices comes from Rogers and now my mobile operator are Celcom. I already subcribe BIS plan.
    Please help me..
    tq..
    07-20-11 09:24 AM
    It sounds as though your 8220 PIN is not yet registered with your carrier, or has not yet had the service books pushed to it. Inserting the SIM card in your phone will initiate GSM service. Before BIS services can be used, the carrier needs to detect your 8220 PIN and send the BIS service books to your phone.

Call your carrier's customer service number, ask for BlackBerry support, and request that they push the BIS service books to your phone. As an alternative, you may be able to log in on your carrier's website to detect your phone's PIN and push the service books to your phone.
    07-25-11 12:01 PM
    Contact your carrier update the services with the carriers one.. get the PIN released from the old carrier and it will work.
    07-26-11 06:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD