Is anyone else out there having trouble logging on to a ATT wifi hotspot location?

I just purchased the 8220 Flip at T-Mobile in Houston. It appears when I use it at a ATT location (Barnes & Noble, McDonalds, Starbucks, ATT Store), the ATT sign-in page does not render correctly: the right side of the page folds over the left side, leaving the screen looking like a mess. I can't enter my user id and login information and agree to the terms of service.

I have called T-Mobile, ATT wifi support, and BlackBerry. Noone is familiar with this problem.

I use BB OS 4.6.0.180.

By the way, every where else I use wifi, including at home, it works flawlessly.

Help and assistance please...
    02-06-09 08:35 AM
    Did you try a smaller font size?
    02-06-09 08:45 AM
    ...the ATT sign-in page does not render correctly: the right side of the page folds over the left side, leaving the screen looking like a mess. I can't enter my user id and login information and agree to the terms of service.
    Sounds like the browser is in Column View. Click the menu (Blackberry) key and change the browser to Page View. It'll render as a zoomed-out regular web page, so you'll need to zoom in with the L key, zoom out with the O/P key, and trackball around the page to get at everything.
    02-06-09 01:18 PM
    Thanks for the replies. But both of these suggestions were previously tried; neither worked.
    Since my post, I went to another T-Mobile store that is right next door to a Starbucks (attwifi). Using their two 8220's we got the exact same response: sign-in page does not render properly.
    At least I know it's not just me or my new phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 04:27 PM
    I've experienced the same thing at different McDonalds with AT&T wifi. Is AT&T purposely excluding non AT&T BBs?
    03-24-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD