Hi All!

OK, so I have had a BB 8130 from Sprint for about 3 weeks. Here are a few problems I hope someone can help with:

When using the WIRED headset which came with the 8130:

• I can hear calls fine
    • I can hear audio from the media player
    • When I use Sprint TV or Sprint Radio, the audio comes from the speaker on the unit and not through the WIRED headset.

Now the first time I ever used the headset, everything worked, including Sprint TV and Sprint Radio. Then it just stopped working. A day later, it worked again. Now it will not work, again!

Thinking it could be an issue with the headset of headset jack, I went out and bought the Motorola S9 stereo bluetooth headset. Well, low and behold, same problem, audio will only play through handset speaker and not the headset while using Sprint TV/Radio!

One other thing, with either headset, phone still rings on the handset and NOT through either WIRED or wireless headsets!

What gives? Anybody, anybody, have a clue?
    Last edited by ghostie; 05-11-08 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Make it clearer
    05-10-08 10:51 PM
    Phone may be defective. Contact Sprint
    05-10-08 10:54 PM
    Sprint tv audio will not work with any Bluetooth headset.you need to use 3.5 jack headset for tv and movie audios.for the last point,the phone will still ring,but you should hear like a beeping sound from the headset to tell you its ringing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 10:59 PM
    Sprint tv will not work with any blurtooth headset.you need a 3.5 mm headset for that.

05-10-08 11:02 PM
    Sprint tv will not work with any bluetooth headset.

05-10-08 11:03 PM
    Thanks for such fast replies, but this issue extends to the "wired" headset that came with the unit as well, not just the bluetooth headset. Any clues?
    05-10-08 11:16 PM
    Sprint tv does not work with a bluetooth headset.

05-10-08 11:21 PM
    When using the WIRED headset which came with the 8130 plugged into the 8130:

• I can hear calls fine
    • I can hear audio from the media player
    • when I use Sprint TV or Sprint Radio, the audio comes from the speaker on the unit and NOT through the WIRED headset.

Now the first time I ever used the headset, everything worked, including Sprint TV and Sprint Radio. Then it just stopped working. A day later, it worked again. Now it will not work, again!

Help!
    05-11-08 12:46 AM
    it might be your phone when I put on my headset music just comes out of that not the phone.
    05-11-08 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD