So, my trusty pearl is finally giving me some problems. For the past few days my mobile network has been randomly switching itself off. I can be using the internet or bbm one moment and then the next it says the radio is off. To fix it all I have to do I go down to manage connections and turn it back on. The problem is after numerous battery pulls and all else it continues to do this. I have atleast 50% charge all the time, no new apps, and no other problems. Has anyone ever heard of this or does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 12:09 AM
    ive never had this happen to me. can you list what apps you have installed even if they arent new?

ik i had quickpull installed for a while and it started giving me internet problems and i just reinstalled and it fixed it.

list what apps you all have and ill try to help
    08-31-09 12:41 PM
    I have ubertwitter, google sync, and pocket express. Other than that there are just the things that came installed on the phone. I'm a little OCD about my free memory so I don't use much in the app department.
    08-31-09 07:40 PM
    I feel your pain. I have the same issue, but it occurs much less frequently. Every month or two at a random time the radio will completley shut off for no reason. Its easy to re-enable it but there is no pattern or reason why it does this. I've resorted to simply dealing with it.
    09-02-09 10:33 AM
    I am currently suffering through this problem. I updated my OS version and even did the *228 thing. If anyone knows of a real fix please let me know...
    09-11-09 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD