This is seriously confusing the **** out of me.

Day before yesterday I came home super tired and ended up not charging my phone at all. The next morning it woke me up wanting to be fed, so I plugged it in and proceeded to go feed myself. When I came back, the phone had turned itself off and was displaying the 'off but charging' screen: a battery with a thunderbolt.

Ever since then I've had the thing on multiple chargers and even my computer and the same thing happens: the phone attempts to boot and then turns itself off again, never getting past the Verizon screen and rarely getting that far at all.

Thing is, I took it into Verizon and left it there for a few minutes. All they did was plug it in to a charger and it suddenly turned on. But when I got home the same damn thing started to happen again.

It's not my battery. It's not my charger, because I've used multiple means to charge it. What the **** is wrong with my phone?
    04-26-10 07:25 PM
    Those little stars aren't as bad as they look.

Your language filter is a bit wonky :/.
    04-26-10 07:33 PM
    Leave the battery out for a day and after that it should work. It has happened many times, maybe after the battery level gets too low. You have to "let it rest".

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD