for some stupid reason i got a sprint 8130 pearl ... every time i try and send a picture with an email it fails . and a big red x appears by the messege.. does anyone one know what im doing wrong. I can send regular email without a problem....Its bad enough i cant send mms.. now cant even send them with an email.. can someone help me please..
    03-24-08 02:55 AM
    Try a battery pull if you havent already, thats all I can tell you. Are you still receiving emails?
    03-24-08 05:10 PM
    the only way i could send my pictures is if i already had their email address saved in my phone. if it wasnt i couldn't send messages. if that still dosent work go into an actuall store and ask to speak with a tech that works on the blackberry's they can help you
    03-24-08 05:17 PM
    i had the same problem with my verizon bb and i was almost to the point of turning it back in and getting another palm. i found someone at the verizon store who actually knew what they were talking about (who knew) and she stored all my media and contacts and appt to my card and then restored all the phone settings t "like new" as in it had just come off the assembly line. she did a hard reset and then had to call the techie and he had to update the software, but i haven't had a problem since
    03-24-08 09:59 PM
    Yeah I get that too sometimes... The old adage try try again is what gets it to work for me... Also go to connections and turn them all off, then back on (faster than a battery pull)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-08 10:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD