I just bought a pearl 8130 and i am wondering how come every time i try to text the letter "u" it always types in "i" instead? does it have to do with autotext or some other function? Help would be appreciated!
    01-31-10 12:32 AM
    SureType presumes you want I, which is a word. If you want U, simply hit delete and strike the U/I key again.
    01-31-10 06:26 AM
    Just keep typing and it will try to guess your word. It is trying to learn you. It takes some time to get use to, but once you do you will love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 08:57 AM
    SureType presumes you want I, which is a word. If you want U, simply hit delete and strike the U/I key again.
    Yeah i figured this one out after a while. i actually thought the "u" and "i" keys were switched for a moment. Is there a way to delete that function, because everytime i try to text "u" replacing "you" it automatically turns to "i" which gets frustrating bc i dont always want to delete it and then type the "u" again. Thanks!
    01-31-10 11:27 AM
    Go into your custom dictionary, and remove "replace u with I", but I think you'll find I a really PITA then. Better to create a autotext for u, such as ui, then it's just two key strokes.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I'm a Survivor Baby!Go Team Gemini

01-31-10 11:35 AM
    I'll just stick to the old route. i have another problem that i'm unsure about. How do i transfer pictures from my laptop onto my bb? i downloaded the desktop manager and media sync already...but i dont know how to use the program! btw..i don't have data so i can't send it or anything
    01-31-10 02:52 PM
    Do you have a media card? If so plug the BB in and just use my computer like you are moving to a different folder. Don't use desktop manager.

01-31-10 02:57 PM
    I do have a media card but when i plug my bb in my laptop it doesnt show the bb device on my computer
    01-31-10 03:29 PM
    You need to enable Mass Media.
    01-31-10 07:04 PM
    i got it to work! thanks!!
    01-31-10 08:33 PM
    Good! You are welcome.

01-31-10 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD