My 8130 keeps disconnecting from the network. When going into the manage connections screen and turning connections back on it works, until i leave that window and then disconnects. i can manage to recieve texts and incomming calls as long as that window is still open. i have got the new 4.5 update to try and help the problems but nothing. bell is so backed up on phones its going to be 6 weeks to get a new one. is there anything i can try and do for a quick and easy solution or am i hooped?
    12-20-08 08:42 PM
    Did you try to pull the battery out for a Couple of minutes then put it back in. The pearl is known for acting hinky when it is low on free memory. If the battery pull temporarily fixes the problem check out stoner's guide to freeing up memory here on CB. Good luck. Hope this works for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 11:15 AM
    Yeah I would try a good battery pull. I have 4.5 and it was glitchy at first but after a battery pull it was fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 11:33 AM
    I did try that also when i talked to bell on the phone too, they got me to pull the battery out while i was in my manage connections and wait 30 seconds to put it back in, ive tried a few times but still nothing!
    12-21-08 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD