I cannot connect to some bluetooth devices on my Blackberry 8130 even though they have been paired successfully. Most devices I pair with have a Connect option in the bluetooth menu but some don't, even though they have been successfully paired. I have a specific device, a Holux H-1200 GPS that I used OK in the past with my 8130 but now refuses to connect and I cannot manually conect since there is no Connect Option for it. I have deleted and rediscovered the device multiple times. When I pair successfully the properties show the Services SPP slave listed. I have tried to enable and disable Trused and Encryption but nothing helps. The Connect Option is present for all paired devices except 2 or 3 on my BB, including my MacBook and an HP laptop which both paired OK. My bluetooth options are set at Discoverable yes, allow outgoing calls yes, address book transfer all entries, security level high, and all services are check marked. I am with Verizon and my phone software level is 4.5.0.77.
    01-27-09 09:42 AM
    I can't get my 8130 to find any devices at all, have tried different settings and made sure the others were in discoverable mode. Even tried for devices to find me with no help. So i don't know what's up
    01-27-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD