Well I purchased a 2gb kingston micro sd memory card for my 8120. It worked beautifully for about 2 weeks then it started not being able to read it one morning when powering it on. It states " A media card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error checking utility tool on a computer." So I began to run a disk check no issues. So I deleted all contents but one file is unable to be deleted and says it may be corrupted. How do I remove this file or am I sol? Thanks for the help in advance.

Daniel
    05-13-08 10:39 AM
    Three things you can do:

If you have mass storage enabled when you connect your BB to your computer the media card will show up as another drive. You can then drag and drop any file.

Second, if you have an sd card reader plug this into your computer and do it that way.

Last, Use the explore option on your BB. Go to the media app click menu, click explore. Search the files and then when you find it click menu click delete. Should work

If none of those things work then maybe get a new card or try to format it again
    05-13-08 10:47 AM
    Unfortunatly none of those worked... I guess ill purchase a new card just wasnt sure if anyone had run across the same issue and deleted the file somehow. thanks!
    05-13-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD