Hello all,
    I bought my wife a 8110 and she is having some issues that I know you all will be able to help with! I have a curve and dont have this problem but anyway I set up her email with the PERSONAL EMAIL SETUP wizard form the home screen. It is a Gmail account. She can recieve her emails fine witht he exception of all her emails are links and code. She doesnt get any pic or anything. I got her away from her Iphone and this is driving her nuts. THE BIGGEST problem is that whenevver she is on her PC and sends an email to someone it automatically sends a copy to her phone. THis is kinda a pain to deal with always having to delete from her phone.
    Ok.......first things first. phone came with 4.2 os and I instantly updated it to 4.5 os and everything has been fine. I have resent the service books and still havent had any luck. I am sure there is a cure to it but I just cant figure it out! So basically 2 problems
    1: all links and code in emails....no pics or looks of a normal email
    2: sending email from PC ALWAYS sends a copy to her phone

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!

Wes
    10-31-08 09:28 PM
    Sorry but i just saw the posts regarding the copy's sent to the phone so that one is easily figured out.....

So still need help with the links and code in emails!!
    10-31-08 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD