My pearl will charge via the computer port but not with the wall charger. Anyone else ever have this happen?
    10-16-08 08:11 PM
    Something like this happened to another device with me. The charger just quit on me (it was pretty old and pretty heavily used). You might try another charger if you can get your hands on one.
    10-16-08 08:29 PM
    The crazy thing is i had an extra charger and it doesn't work either. Why would my phone charge from the computer but not the wall charger. Just weird and it's no longer under warranty
    10-16-08 08:32 PM
    This may be a stupid suggestion but could the outlet be not working? Also is a real blackberry charger or one of the bootleg chargers. They do not last long at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 08:38 PM
    not stupid at all. i tried two charges in different outlets. one is the original charger that came with the phone and the other just an extra from an old phone. i just may go buy new one and see if both have just decided to not work at the same time. just seems strange.
    10-16-08 08:40 PM
    You could always try backing up the device and reinstalling the OS. There might be some obscure USB controller that got messed up somehow that reinstalling the OS and re-registering the device might fix...
    10-16-08 08:45 PM
    I would get a new charger and if it does not work return it. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD