options do not stick under mail settings - you cannot hide sent items, etc. prob going to have to open a ticket with RIM, really an odd issue I have not come across
    09-27-10 05:20 PM
    Why don't you go to the leaked 5.0.0_rel1476_PL6.2.0.94_A5.0.0.884?
    09-27-10 11:53 PM
    because I am not into testing software for RIM even though that is what I wasted my time with most of today. what a total POS of an os release is all I can say, they should be ashamed of themselves but I already know they could care less and they prove it with all the leaks and official releases that have major bugs like this release does. they should start with getting rid of the bozo @ the top, it worked wonders when gates left, we got 64 bit os', exch 2010 and a bunch of other goodies we would have never seen if he stayed on board. I have such a low opinion of this company I throw up a bit in my mouth everything I post anything which is a good enough reason for me to stay away from here. between bes and there devices they have so many updates, service packs and hot fixes its a full time job staying on top of it and to top it off they never inc what the new os updates address - they are the only company that I can think of that does this. even the lowest cost crap router has a fix list I just don't get it. the biggest I don't get it announcing a new product in april and having one crappy us carrier release it - what a nice investment in time and money for a company. the easiest people to sell are ones that you have already sold, they obliviously don't get this simple idea. sorry for the rant but wow did I ever waste time on this today. oh the reason I did the update is I have been having a file free/erosion issue and though the update might impact it.
    Last edited by kurtla; 09-28-10 at 12:49 AM.
    09-28-10 12:09 AM
    Well, .884 is a splendid build.
    09-28-10 09:44 AM
    splendid - I love that word! are you on a bes server?
    09-28-10 09:51 AM
    Yes. And now this release if official.
    09-29-10 08:36 AM
    well the one I used was official too, officially sucked. humor me, go to email>options>general and toggle 'hide sent items' and save it - does it save ok? this feature worked until activation which is really odd. thanks rock
    09-29-10 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD