Anyone having constant issues with this version and the blackberry constantly clocking??? It seems to happen @ least once/day, and seems like it can last several minutes. Just curious to know if any had these issues and tried a new version of the OS. I should say constant clocking, and random general fault exceptions.
    05-18-09 08:11 AM
    .180 is known to be a very stable version, so probably not. If you've been doing weekly battery pulls and this is still happening then I suggest upgrading your OS. Check the top sticky for the newest version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 08:36 AM
    My .180 would hourglass and re-boot. I upgraded to .267 above and have had no issues!
    05-18-09 09:13 AM
    Anyone having constant issues with this version and the blackberry constantly clocking??? It seems to happen @ least once/day, and seems like it can last several minutes. Just curious to know if any had these issues and tried a new version of the OS. I should say constant clocking, and random general fault exceptions.
    upgrade to 267 seems you have a bad or corrupt OS file thats causing the issue... any recent apps /games installed prior to this ?
    05-18-09 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD