For some reason with this OS my indicator light stays on the entire time. As a red light tho whenever I get a call/text. If I turn the indicator coverage light on/off it stays lit green. Anyone else with this problem, or know of a fix? Or come across someone else with this problem that anyone has seen? Should I just downgrade to the most recent real release? What is the difference in them?
    07-10-08 09:59 PM
    Well, this is a Official release, although for Vodafone. It's a known fact this OS has alot of bugs. I suggest you downgrade. I see you're referring to it as a beta. If beta is not a problem for you, then maybe try a higher version.
    07-10-08 11:27 PM
    I am having the same issue after installing the 4.5 version. I would love to know how to get rid of that, cause otherwise i love this version!!!
    07-15-08 03:52 PM
    I am having the same issue after installing the 4.5 version. I would love to know how to get rid of that, cause otherwise i love this version!!!
    There are many 4.5's out there. If you list your version, somebody may be able to help.
    07-15-08 04:09 PM
    i am running 4.5.0.52, thanks for the help.
    07-16-08 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD