had this issue forst about 6 weeks ago. Tech excahnged it, now I am getting this again on the replacement. I am currently 31 in the queue to talk to someone. Long lines at TMO tonight (project dark maybe). This happening to anyone else?
    10-23-09 10:04 PM
    Have you installed the same apps as the other phone? May be one of them. And have you updated your os?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:25 PM
    I was running .267. I called TMO. They transfered me to RIM, who had me wipe the phone and re-install .180. Yes, thats right, buggy slow .180. The OS that gave me the problem in the first freakin place. So I followed the guys advise. Am I crazy for agreeing to the downgrade? First sign of this error again im upgrading to .278. Where the **** is our 5.0! Im frustrated because this is the second phone with this problem.
    10-23-09 11:54 PM
    I too had this problem when desktop manager searched for updates, and updated my OS automatically. I then had a newer OS than the official from Rogers. Then I started getting null pointer exception errors when searching for a number in the phone book.

I downgraded back to the official OS from Rogers and the problem disappeared...

Joe.
    10-25-09 09:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD