After unwillingly trying os6 {6.0.0.600} I decided early on I'd be going back to os5 {5.0.0.748}. With os6 the browser experience was far superior however memory issues and a more confusing layout outweighed the benefits.

After reloading os5 my available free memory with from high 30's to low 130's. I reloaded my apps Poynt, WeatherEye, Rogers My Account, Scoremobile, personal {TD Bank} account, SMRTGuard & BBM.

I noticed I now had a serious lag issue after apps were reloaded and did a battery pull. It now takes {I sh*#! you not!} over 20 minutes for my device to boot up.

Next step is to reload my os yet again & hope everything resorts to where they were before I ever attempted an upgrade, you have no idea just how much I regretted ever considering os6 on my 9100.
    11-19-11 03:00 PM
    did you loader downgrade or wipe and downgrade?
    11-19-11 03:23 PM
    It was a wipe & downgrade {if you can truly call it a "downgrade"}. After the reinstall everything seems to be flowing now, reboots are now done in under 2 minutes. I have yet to install apps but I do assume the bbm upgrade was part of the problem.
    11-19-11 05:51 PM
    I've had to resort to reinstalling my apps back one by one and rebooting each time. I got to Scoremobile and my boot up times jumped from under 2 minutes to 25 minutes, I uninstalled the app and my boot up times dropped back down to under 2 minutes.
    11-21-11 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD