Hey All,

I am pretty new to the Pearl and BB (1 month) but have become somewhat adept thanks to the ease of the BB and the great Crackberry community. I have 2 questions I haven't been able to find in a search yet.

1. When listening to music through headphones (wired or bluetooth), when I get an alert tone or a call, the music pauses but the tones play through the external speaker. Is this a limitation or is there a setting to get all tones to play through the headphones.

2. Is there a way to send the same message to a contact through different mediums at the same time. For example, can I send a message to a friend of mine to his phone (text) and e-mail at the same time from the same screen with the same message?

Observations:

For those who are looking for a good case solution, here is what I have found. I have a VZW 8130 and purchased a skin and their universal side pouch. The 8130 fits like a glove with the skin on and is well protected. The only drawback is no magnet for automatic sleep, but with the new .81 software, sleep is a click away.

For those that like to listen to music without wires, after much research, I landed on the Insigna bluetooth headphones from Best Buy. They are relatively comfortable, have excellent sound for music and conversations and the price is right for just under $50.

Thanks for the help in advance. Crackberry Rocks!
    01-28-08 02:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD