First - i've installed AT&T Navigator (TeleNav) and when I try to get driving directions, it loads about 40% and then gives me a message saying "No GPS available move to an open location". I've checked the option for GPS and it says my GPS is "Device enabled" (set to on). When opening Google Maps, it is able to pick up my location no problem. I guess I'm wondering if bluetooth has to be enabled to run the Navigation program???

Secondly (and completely unrelated), is there an option to set "answer call" to a specific button. I have a pearl 8110 and the problem is when the device is in my case, it will automatically answer the call as I am removing the phone from the pouch.

Any help greatly appreciated!
    07-20-08 06:54 PM
    1) Sometimes your carrier disables the GPS function so even though it's on it may not be functioning. Check with your Carrier. Google will use cell towers to give you an approximate location when GPS is disabled.

2)go to Call log->Options->General Options

Auto answer Calls Never
    07-20-08 07:58 PM
    I believe that Verizon is the only carrier that disables GPS. ATT should be fine, so just check your gps settings and make sure everyting looks good (Location ON, Location Aiding enabled, ETC) and then hit the menu key and refresh GPS. Then do a battery pull. IF it still doesn't work then call tech support. Could be something with the software of the phone or telenav. Hope I've helped.
    07-20-08 08:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD