Hello,

I have a 8110 and are set up on my works BES email system and BIS for my Yahoo and Hotmail.

#1.) Now that I have sync'ed it with my work Outlook contacts, I have about 250 contacts where before I only had about 40!

Question: Is there anyway that I can have two address books set up? AKA Two seperate Icons? One personal and one business?

It would be awesome to be able to do this as I would like to keep them seperate...

#2.) On my phone I currently have 3 email/messages folder icons. The main one that says "Messages", one for my Yahoo account, and one for my Hotmail account.

The first icon, which is the main icon gets ALL messages from ALL sources put into it. Any SMS Texts, work email, Yahoo, hotmail....

So when I get a email into my Yahoo account, It shows a new message indicator on both the Yahoo icon, and the main "Messages" icon.

Question: Is there a way that I can set up a specific Messages Icon for just my WORK email? And maybe one for Just SMS messages?

Therefore, have 4 seperate email/messages Icons that do not duplicate any of the messages and keeps everything seperate?

Any info is HUGELY helpful! I'm sure someone has asked these questions before, so I should probably ask for links as well!!!!

Thanks,

Jay
    03-25-08 02:50 PM
    I can't answer that question because I don't know how a 8110 operates. I have an 8830 and it will allow me to seperate sms from regular messages. Go to your help app on your Berry and it will tell you how to seperate sms from regular messages. As far as setting up a particular folder just for work is hard to say because you're on a BES and not BIS. I'm not well versed in that area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 03:04 PM
    I can't answer that question because I don't know how a 8110 operates. I have an 8830 and it will allow me to seperate sms from regular messages. Go to your help app on your Berry and it will tell you how to seperate sms from regular messages. As far as setting up a particular folder just for work is hard to say because you're on a BES and not BIS. I'm not well versed in that area.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! I figured out how to seperate SMS and emails!

However, it seems as thought at this point, there is no way to seperate work BES emails from BIS emails....

Anyone know about having seperate address books???

Jay
    03-25-08 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD