My about option doesn't work how do I know what my os is? I got a replacement phone because my first one was defective. I think my new one is different because the first one didn't have docs to go.
    My other question is I installed a game that was supposed to be specifically for my 8130,but when I try to play it an error message came up that said "verification error 2181 at offset 1fe7" does anyone know what that means?
    03-10-09 10:58 PM
    Go to your options then go to about then the first page displayed is what OS your running. I think the most current OS offered by Alltel is 4.5.0.89. I beleive that means the game is corrupted delete it and then try to reinstall the game.
    03-11-09 04:21 AM
    I tried those things when I click on about nothing happens. There is no first screen after that. Also with the game I deleted it twice and installed it a total of three times. I thought it might be that game so I tried a different game and got the same error code. I am completely stumped. I don't think it's the phone. I mean what's the chances of me getting a defective phone as a replacement for the first one I got. Well thanks for responding if you have any other ideas let me know. I appreciate it.
    03-11-09 11:02 PM
    hold alt and press eace and the app version is your os. And I would re download and install the os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 11:31 PM
    Thanks I got my os but I don't have access to a PC to reinstall it. Got any other possibilities? Are these games not working because I don't have enough Java capabilities. I don't know how much I need. Honestly I barely know what Java is, sometimes I'm a little lost on tech stuff. Please bear with me.
    03-11-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD