I am unsure about what to use when trying to watch a video and it asks me to upload the latest version of adobe reader?? I am trying to stream movies or videos when i am asked this. Or am I wanting to use something else?
    please help
    05-06-09 07:36 PM
    When I try to download adobe reader it asks for my OS but I don't see
    Anything saying mobile or blackberry ver.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

05-06-09 08:36 PM
    adobe reader is not compatible with blackberry, you would need to buy a PDF reader app for the blackberry.
    Are you sure its telling you to download adobe reader to watch a video? Maybe they are adobe flash or shockwave videos, neither of which support blackberry's
    05-06-09 10:31 PM
    how and what pdf reader should I buy?
    05-07-09 01:28 AM
    Yes it does say adobe flash player. So what do I need to watch movies on websites like "movie6.com" or youtube, megaupload how do I watch video from sites like that? Thanks

05-07-09 08:18 AM
    I don't know of any apps that will play flash videos on a BB. Are you trying the mobile youtube site, it works but I haven't tried the other sites you listed.
    05-07-09 08:35 AM
    I just want to be able to watch videos and or movies streamed off the net. I dont want to have to download eveything just to watch it only to fine out i dont have the app. to open it up and watch it. Thats all I am wanting to do
    05-07-09 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD