I want the basic precision Zen theme from the 8230, but I want the shadow removed from the top. The shadow on the stock one is long. I don't want the profile icon either. I have my profiles set up as a hot key.

Thanks for any help!
    07-17-09 10:13 PM
    Are you sure... Its kinda hard to see the time and date
    But i posted the zip file anyways, Enjoy

Last edited by lady_dynam1te; 09-15-09 at 09:48 PM.
    07-23-09 10:33 PM
    Thank you so much! This is exactly what I wanted.
    07-25-09 07:08 AM
    Nice. I think I will use this on my girls flip
    07-25-09 05:28 PM
    you think you could do a theme for me?
    07-26-09 11:18 PM
    you think you could do a theme for me?
    Sorry, but the themes i make get stolen and reposted, so im not taking anymore requests. I only did this one because its stock and not my creation.
    Unless you know where i can host OTA's... then I'll make it. (ota's are very hard to steal)
    07-27-09 03:44 PM
    Sorry, but the themes i make get stolen and reposted, so im not taking anymore requests. I only did this one because its stock and not my creation.
    Unless you know where i can host OTA's... then I'll make it. (ota's are very hard to steal)
    could you make it for me and like IM it or email it to me?
    I would never steal someones work but I completely understand.. all I want done is a simple font color change.
    07-30-09 02:13 AM
    could you make it for me and like IM it or email it to me?
    I would never steal someones work but I completely understand.. all I want done is a simple font color change.
    Oh no, I know you wont steal them. Its just randon people who search the forums, find nice themes and then post them as their own on their personal sites.
    Sending them in an email is perfect
    What are you looking for, I'll get started right away.
    07-30-09 02:20 PM
    well cant you make the font in the SMS like pink? or give it a kind of pink feel.. I kinda want it to match my skin..

and thats like ALL I want done.. just the colors in the SMS on the silver zen theme on pearl flip to a pink type theme
    I really like the baby pinks and the bubble gum pinks.

oh and the back ground when you go to the menu can you make it black instead of blue? please?

heres a pic of my skin.
    http://graph-suites.info/blackberry%...%20blossom.jpg

( i really suggest getting one.. they look excellent! plus how can you beat 3 for $12 and free shipping?? they look really nice too )

if you could do this for me that would be excellent. PM me to get back to me

oh and

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKTYOUTHANKYOU
    07-30-09 08:58 PM
    well cant you make the font in the SMS like pink? or give it a kind of pink feel.. I kinda want it to match my skin..

and thats like ALL I want done.. just the colors in the SMS on the silver zen theme on pearl flip to a pink type theme
    I really like the baby pinks and the bubble gum pinks.

oh and the back ground when you go to the menu can you make it black instead of blue? please?

heres a pic of my skin.
    http://graph-suites.info/blackberry%...%20blossom.jpg

( i really suggest getting one.. they look excellent! plus how can you beat 3 for $12 and free shipping?? they look really nice too )

if you could do this for me that would be excellent. PM me to get back to me

oh and

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKTYOUTHANKYOU
    Enjoy

Last edited by lady_dynam1te; 09-15-09 at 09:48 PM.
    08-10-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD