I've downloaded a nice theme made for 8220. Download was successful, but the Theme isn't showing up in the Theme folder. I can see the Modules for it but no theme.
    Any idea, help would be greatly appreciated.
    09-21-09 08:41 PM
    I've downloaded a nice theme made for 8220. Download was successful, but the Theme isn't showing up in the Theme folder. I can see the Modules for it but no theme.
    Any idea, help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hmm... I know you mentioned looking in the 'Theme folder', but have you searched in the 'Options' folder? You can go to 'Options', then click on 'Themes'. Hopefully it should be listed there.
    09-21-09 09:33 PM
    Hmm... I know you mentioned looking in the 'Theme folder', but have you searched in the 'Options' folder? You can go to 'Options', then click on 'Themes'. Hopefully it should be listed there.
    Unfortunately not. That's where the Themes folder is-in Option. I just put a shortcut didn't write Option. The theme is made for my device, Modules r there in Option>Advanced>Application>Menu>Modules. But no theme. Strange. It happened a while ago with a Britney Spears Theme as well.
    09-22-09 10:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD