and last but not least.... the Pip-Boy 3000 for the flip pearl...
    cant say im not happy finally to be done with all the devices.. hehe

so try it enjoy it and as always donations r welcome..

Theme name: Pip-Boy 3000 v8.2
    Theme author: SadosDemetrios
    Theme credits: RIM, Fallout
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 82xx devices

Last edited by yester18; 05-02-09 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Mod Approval
    05-02-09 12:38 PM
    Great theme!
    Only quarrels with it are minor;
    - MSN / GTalk menus are unreadable colour wise / spacing seems off.
    - Wifi Networks from the main screen are cut off after a few characters.

Otherwise, great theme. Im pondering using it though the chat menus are wonky...
    05-02-09 06:09 PM
    yah i know... but the problem is if i keep the letters black then when u go to the option screen u wont be able to read that... if i turn them to light u cant see them on other places.. plazmic only lets u mess with the OS and 1st party software.. no 3rd party
    05-02-09 09:25 PM
    Fair enough. I could probably live with it as well considering the theme is kick arse.

Is it possible to correct the spacing within MSN / GTALK? Or is that not editable either? I ask as I have used other themes made with Plazmic in which the spacing seemed ok.

In case you are not sure what I refer to;
    If using this theme; you go into either messenger list; where a contact on the list would have their display name, and a 'personalized message/status' below the main name, the personal message is spaced so only the top half of the lettering is displayed.

If this spacing could be fixed, I would definitely dontate / start using this theme. I can ignore the menu colouring, and probably even the wireless network name on the main screen.

Thanks for the work to this point though, definitely on to something.
    05-02-09 10:19 PM
    if i could i was gonna look at it... but i dont have a flip yet... i bought one off ebay and still trying to get in contact with the guy to see whats going on with that.. once i can get the phone ill be able to test so i know exactly whats going on..
    05-02-09 10:35 PM
    Would you mind sending me a PM with the theme?

Thank you.
    05-03-09 01:55 PM
    Sounds good. Drop me a line if these ever get corrected, as Id definitely pay for this.
    05-03-09 07:35 PM
    can i get a pm with the theme? So i can install it with the desktop manager.

Thanks
    Last edited by snace13; 05-03-09 at 11:43 PM.
    05-03-09 11:41 PM
    nice theme. Thanks
    05-07-09 01:15 PM
    This theme is beautiful!
    05-07-09 02:24 PM
    Great looking theme, I notice there are no OTA or DM links available to DL the theme. Would the author be so kind as to either post the OTA OR DM DL link or PM me a link for either?
    Thanks tons.
    05-07-09 03:58 PM
    crackberry has had problems with this them from the game company so he had no choice but to take down the links... if u like follow my webpage and will take u to the place u need to be for the OTA
    05-07-09 06:38 PM
    Thanks for the link, I DL it, and enjoy it, the only error I can see so far is the clock doesn't show the full time.
    Any potential WIP for this?
    05-08-09 04:07 PM
    LOVE this theme! What's the link? What's the cost? Btw FALLOUT is the ultimate fps/rpg EVER!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 02:56 PM
    I have this theme, ready for install. PM me and i will let you know. Yes it is his official theme. But he does not offer it anymore.
    07-14-10 08:55 PM
    The link on the webpage wont work...is there a mirror or a direct link to this theme..?

BTW...great work on this theme its awesome...good work...
    07-16-10 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD