OTA: Here

This was requested, so I went ahead and gave it a shot at making this for the Flip. I do not own one, so I have only been able to test it on the simulator. Give it a try and see if there is anything that needs to be changed and I can get it just right for you guys.

Features
    Buttons up top for Clock and Manage Connections
    5 icons on bottom that can be moved into any order you want
    Icon made for weather app on top right
    8 Hidden today items for mail and calendar
    Focus icon is the Scream mask

Here are some screen shots:

Last edited by DRLyman; 10-14-09 at 05:11 PM.
    10-14-09 03:24 PM
    Nice looking theme!
    10-14-09 03:28 PM
    This theme is awesome. Can you make it for the Pearl 8130? That would be awesome. Thanks
    10-14-09 05:24 PM
    great looking but loads in apps and not the themes...is this not for the 8220?
    10-15-09 02:56 AM
    great looking but loads in apps and not the themes...is this not for the 8220?
    Really? It's working perfectly on the simulator. It should work with the Filp phones.
    10-15-09 10:38 AM
    Really? It's working perfectly on the simulator. It should work with the Filp phones.
    Nope...no luck....even tried pulling the battery. Other themes load up no problem. If anyone else has this working on an pearl flip 8220 please let me know.
    10-15-09 02:59 PM
    Nope...no luck....even tried pulling the battery. Other themes load up no problem. If anyone else has this working on an pearl flip 8220 please let me know.
    Ok, I made a change on the export. See if it is working for you correctly now. Same link as top post...
    10-15-09 05:53 PM
    Works beautifully now. Thank you very much...this is a great theme for the flip!
    10-15-09 09:54 PM
    Works beautifully now. Thank you very much...this is a great theme for the flip!
    That's good to hear. Glad it's finally working for you.
    10-15-09 10:06 PM
    Works great with my 8230, great season theme. Can't wait for a Christmas one!
    10-16-09 02:36 PM
    Works great with my 8230, great season theme. Can't wait for a Christmas one!
    That's great. Looks like I got it working like it should be now. I'll definitely be making a Christmas one
    10-16-09 10:19 PM
    could you make this into a zip file? my blackberry freaks out when I try to log into forums
    10-22-09 03:08 PM
    could you make this into a zip file? my blackberry freaks out when I try to log into forums
    Just copy the OTA link above and paste it in an email, then send it to your device. Just click the link in the email to install, it's that easy...
    10-22-09 03:31 PM
    This theme is fantastic! It works wonderfully on my 8230. I love the wallpaper, and the icons are superb - where on earth did you come up with those? I'm going to be sad to switch when the holiday is over.

I noticed a bit of a glitch when I do a battery pull or a hard reset - all icons are in the "hover" state with the scream mask. I just have to roll over them once and it goes away, though. It may be because I'm on an 8230. It's not a big enough glitch for me to be concerned about with this great theme.
    10-23-09 06:35 PM
    OTA: Here

This was requested, so I went ahead and gave it a shot at making this for the Flip. I do not own one, so I have only been able to test it on the simulator. Give it a try and see if there is anything that needs to be changed and I can get it just right for you guys.

Features
    Buttons up top for Clock and Manage Connections
    5 icons on bottom that can be moved into any order you want
    Icon made for weather app on top right
    8 Hidden today items for mail and calendar
    Focus icon is the Scream mask

[/IMG]
    Hi!
    I love this theme so i've downloaded it to my flip. It didn't appeared in my Theme folder. I deleted it, installed it again- same problem. When i go to Option>Advanced> Application it's there but not in my Theme folder. So i deleted it again.
    Any idea what went wrong?
    10-25-09 10:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD