This is a port of my KDE 4.2 theme I made for the Storm (Original Thread Here).
    Right now it is just a basic Zen port, I will update with other versions soon.

Bottom Zen OTA

Weather Edition OTA

Donations are always appreciated.
    Last edited by oolunchbox; 04-21-09 at 10:15 PM.
    04-21-09 10:58 AM
    Thanks!Looks great,runs smooth so far.One small suggestion.My battery is at 80% however the battery indicator on this theme shows only 2 bars out of the four.I would adjust it to 3 out of 4.Thanks aagain though.It's hard to find quality themes for the flip and it's appreciated.
    04-21-09 11:46 AM
    When I try to download it says download failed on my BB. Something about an Invalid COD. I'm installing it via the download -> memory card -> explore method.
    04-21-09 01:48 PM
    Made some fixes and added a weather edition.
    04-21-09 10:16 PM
    Very nice theme....but not sure what the weather edition is for....the only difference is the browser is on the home screen....but you can't do nothing with it......Let me know if I am missing something.......Anyway very nice....keep up the good work....
    04-23-09 11:20 AM
    The weather edition is so you can put your weather app in that slot to have it display on the homescreen.
    04-23-09 02:47 PM
    Cool......I got it.....Thanks.....Again nice work.....
    04-23-09 04:30 PM
    i'm going to try and get to some fixes and updates to the theme over the course of the week. if you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here or PM me and i'll look into adding/fixing them.

Thanks.
    04-28-09 02:30 PM
    Hello oolunchbox
    This is a great theme.....Not much to fine wrong with it.....One thing is the weather edition is great but I fine the weather icon on the home screen don't update itself...you have to go to the menu and exit back to home screen for it to update itself.....also the battery on the home screen could be a little bigger.....

Thanks
    Keep up the good work
    04-30-09 11:03 AM
    Is this theme for the flip? I downloaded it but it wouldn't show up in themes. Couldn't find it anywhere. Looks like the wrong format??
    04-30-09 02:08 PM
    Yes it is for the flip.......I have it on my flip.....How did you download it?
    04-30-09 06:24 PM
    Thanks!Looks great,runs smooth so far.One small suggestion.My battery is at 80% however the battery indicator on this theme shows only 2 bars out of the four.I would adjust it to 3 out of 4.Thanks aagain though.It's hard to find quality themes for the flip and it's appreciated.
    I have the same issue with the battery myself.......But its a good clean theme that works great.....
    04-30-09 06:26 PM
    I downloaded this theme from this post... then from the original thread, but nothing showed up. Don't know what happened. Downloaded it twice!
    04-30-09 08:41 PM
    Same here. It's not showing up for me.
    05-02-09 12:42 AM
    Great theme, Downloaded it, am using it. No battery issues, no memory leaks (so far) and it's nice and clean.

However. I'm not too sure if I'm a moron or blind, but I can't seem to find the "SMS/MMS" icon anywhere. The closest thing I could find was the "Compose" icon, which isn't quite what I was looking for. I use the SMS/MMS icon quite a bit for looking at my semi threaded messages.

Any info on this?
    Thanks.
    05-08-09 01:38 PM

Bottom Zen OTA

Weather Edition OTA

I've replied to your thread in the other forum about this theme. I do have a question. I downloaded the Flip version of the theme for my flip however I don't see all these different versions for it. (today, weather, and so on) Is there only one version for the Flip? Which one is that?
    06-17-09 12:11 PM

Bottom Zen OTA

Weather Edition OTA

After so many failed trying eventually I was able to download this theme.
    Thanks a lot! Beautiful theme I'm loving it.
    07-04-09 01:06 AM
    After so many failed trying eventually I was able to download this theme.
    Thanks a lot! Beautiful theme I'm loving it.
    Hello, I am having the same trouble getting the zen bottom dock with weather like you have. He only shows one OTA for the 83xx series and it is a side dock zen with no weather and the K button in the corner which I cannot get to work.

which OTA did you use for your Pearl and do you see one for the 83xx series (bottom dock weather like you have)

thanks for any help.
    07-04-09 10:15 AM
    Hello, I am having the same trouble getting the zen bottom dock with weather like you have. He only shows one OTA for the 83xx series and it is a side dock zen with no weather and the K button in the corner which I cannot get to work.

which OTA did you use for your Pearl and do you see one for the 83xx series (bottom dock weather like you have)

thanks for any help.
    Yeah that's how I got confused. First I went to the Original Thread which if I'm not mistaken for the Storm. There I found all the screenshots and texts about all the updates he had. And then there was the OTA for my Flip. Now that didn't work. I didn't even know which version it was because it doesn't tell. I asked him he never answered. Eventually I found the Theme here in this forum and the OTA with the weather edition is there so I downloaded it. Mine isn't the Bottom Zen, mine is the Weather Edition. And u saw how it looks. I love it.
    Hope it helps. Let me know if u got it working.
    07-05-09 01:22 AM
    actually, i'd think it should go in 25% increments; making 80% still show 4 bars.
    07-11-09 09:16 AM
    The only thing I don't like is the weather icon.. the rest of this theme is beautiful.

How could I remove that weather feature

thanks
    07-11-09 09:07 PM
    The only thing I don't like is the weather icon.. the rest of this theme is beautiful.

How could I remove that weather feature

thanks
    Which Weather icon u talking about? Where is it?
    07-13-09 09:41 PM
    Is this theme for the flip? I downloaded it but it wouldn't show up in themes. Couldn't find it anywhere. Looks like the wrong format??
    Same thing here. I see the other themes I've installed but not this one. I'd love to try it out.
    07-23-09 06:44 PM
    Same thing here. I see the other themes I've installed but not this one. I'd love to try it out.
    That happened to me twice when I used the OTA for the Flip. Then I DL from another thread and it worked. Try to remember where I've gotten it from.
    07-23-09 11:16 PM
    AAAAAAGH. Sorry to interupt but how do I post A new thread

Regards

The Newbie....
    07-23-09 11:19 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD