I am thinking of putting this up on my site and want to know what people think, I took all of the stock icons and inverted the colors(including the focus tabs). I like it and think I will do one for my pearl as well. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by micjenks; 11-13-08 at 10:09 PM. Reason: adding screen shots
    11-12-08 10:51 PM
    I love your website first of all....and I think this is a nice simple theme that people would like. I would need to see the other screen shots like what the messages/call log looks like. I personally like Zen or U or other dock themes, so for me to like this one I would rather the icons be across the bottom instead of across the top. Just my quick input...
    11-13-08 09:18 AM
    Cool, I appreciate the critique its amazing how hard it is to get good constructive criticism from users! I would be willing to make several versions of this if people like it, i.e. bottom dock, zen, U dock etc. It is hard to cater to the masses but I really liked the way this icon set turned out so I will do the other versions. I might do a Bold version as well. Thanks Again!!

P.S.I will post pics of the other screens this afternoon
    11-13-08 09:27 AM

Ok I have added a bottom dock today as well, I will be adding a bottom dock only soon.
    11-17-08 11:01 AM
    Good deal I'll have to go check it out...and you're welcome. I hate when I see people asking questions with no responses so I do my best :-)
    11-18-08 09:37 AM
    Как скачать?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 04:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD