First time really messing w/ Plazmic and seeing the new one released I figured why not give it a go.
    I originally just wanted to change the outer screen and leave the stock icons. But I ended up changing most of the screen's backgrounds, changed some colors here and there, edited some icon colors, changed the battery and signal meters and a few other things. Oh, the highlight for the icons is a BOH thats set behind the icon. You can see it in the second pic on the first icon.

Home screen's icons can be changed as usual. You can also use your own wallpaper and it will change the home screen and applications screen w/ it.
    I couldnt figure out how to put downloaded programs into the downloads folder. So when first activated all icons are visible. Youll have to hide/move/move into folders.

Also most of the background wallpapers I used, Ive uploaded into the wallpapers section for the 82XX so you can change the main one as you see fit or just download em to use w/ any other of your favorite themes.

I spent way more time on this then I wanted to but I like how it turned out so figured Id share it.

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy!
    03-19-09 04:30 AM
    Cant Install It Is There Anyway It Can Be A OTA Download
    05-21-09 09:47 PM
    Cant Install It Is There Anyway It Can Be A OTA Download
    Gotta install it through desktop manager.

I dont know how to do over the air.
    05-23-09 06:44 AM
    Awsome theme I personaly like the green a lot, I know this is a stretch but was wondering if you could put this down for the 83xx model...many thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 03:06 PM
    Sorry, this was a one time thing. I not longer have a flip nor the theme files anymore.
    01-14-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD