My Very First Post. Wanted to make it special, so here's my first theme as well.
    I wanted something clean and simple (ALOT more work than i expected, but fun.) that would maximize the small (thinner) homescreen. I ended up squeezing 22 fully customizable homescreen slots. all tucked neatly away on the left, right, and top. I have tested it out thouroughly on my device. ( Pearl Flip 8220) currently my only blackberry, as I am new to the Blackberry game as of March or so.) If you have any problems please let me know and I will update accordingly.

Only Desktop D/L avail right now but will get OTA up ASAP. I hope you enjoy, I know I do.
    Only tested for OS- 4.6.0
    Enjoy and Please Let me know What you think.

Again, this is my first post ever, so I hope it follows all appropriate guidelines and that the download file works. Any tips on OTA hosting would be great. (preferably free)
    Happy theming!
    Dave

OTA is up and running here!

Big thanks to RUKUS over at BerryAddicted | Blackberry News, Reviews, Forums and Accessories for his willingness to help out and host. Despite being busy with site work, and life. check it out if you haven't already.

Also big thanks to FoneBrkr, MaddMaxx308, and 9of13 for thier tips.

Please enjoy this theme free of charge. Let me know how you like it.
    Last edited by redheadincognito; 06-24-09 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Adding OTA link
    06-22-09 03:16 PM
    Are the icons/image customizable?
    Can you scroll to the profile icon?
    06-23-09 01:57 PM
    It seems that i miscounted as there are actually 22, and you sure can scroll to the profiles icon. Let me know what you think if you try it please.
    06-23-09 02:29 PM
    I'll be all over this once the OTA is up.
    Check the Themes forum, or search FREE OTA HOSTING. I vaugly remember a thread about it.
    06-23-09 03:39 PM
    Will do thank you. I've tried with one host but for some reason couldn't register fully. I'll get it posted for you ASAP. I'd like to hear how people like it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 03:48 PM
    pm sent.
    BTW very nice theme....
    06-23-09 04:48 PM
    Thank you. I will do that as soon as I get to my laptop.

06-23-09 06:21 PM
    No problem, and thanks for being one of the few theme builders for these...
    06-25-09 09:39 PM
    Ha ha. Ya. I kinda noticed that. There are some really cool themes out there for them. But compared to other devices it is lacking.
    Only one thing I could do about that.

06-25-09 09:49 PM
    BTW, Im still loving this theme!!!!
    09-20-09 12:56 AM
    BTW, Im still loving this theme!!!!
    Nice! thanks for the visibility while I was away. Time to do some homework to see what I've missed.
    10-13-09 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD