Ever since my PC got nuked (I failed to mention I split up in a six year relationship with who I thought was gonna be my wife to be two days before too)
    the other day I have reformatted my Hardrive as a result I'm having to start from scratch. The positive thing is I'm starting to get my resources back (ie Icons etc) and also I have been messing around with SVG and so far I have made a hidden dock and figured a way to put the weather slot in the banner (what I thinks pretty neat). So my point is expect to get some great quality themes from me in the future ie I will be making a revamped version of my FullVu and Minimalist theme with a hidden dock and many more new ones. So stay tuned!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 02-16-10 at 07:08 PM.
    02-16-10 06:11 AM
    Sorry to hear about the missus mate.

Look forward to seeing what you conjur up
    02-16-10 06:14 AM
    Sorry to hear about the missus mate.

Look forward to seeing what you conjur up
    Cheers dude. I don't think I will disappoint.
    02-16-10 07:08 PM
    ahah! excited! woot! looking forward to seeing what you've got up your sleeve, and sorry to hear bout your trouble with the misses.
    02-16-10 11:29 PM
    (I failed to mention I split up in a six year relationship with who I thought was gonna be my wife to be two days before too)
    Hey, now you have more time to spend working on stuff for us... what a trade-off, right?
    02-17-10 11:15 AM
    Hey, now you have more time to spend working on stuff for us... what a trade-off, right?
    02-17-10 09:22 PM
    Can't wait...

02-19-10 10:25 AM
    Sorry about the missus, Phoenix. But as others have said, that's great news for us! Seeing as you are the premier theme builder for pearls (I constantly switch between FullVu, NXOne and Black Mesh), may I suggest an HTC Hero-type theme? Thanks in advance, and looking forward to more great work from you!
    02-25-10 12:58 PM
    Sorry about the missus, Phoenix. But as others have said, that's great news for us! Seeing as you are the premier theme builder for pearls (I constantly switch between FullVu, NXOne and Black Mesh), may I suggest an HTC Hero-type theme? Thanks in advance, and looking forward to more great work from you!
    Thank you very much for the words of encouragement. As for premier...wow thank you that's a honour to hear. I will be coming up with lots more themes and not just for the pearl either. when I have perfected my SVG I will be using this on all my themes especially a couple of droid themes.

Thanks again.
    02-26-10 06:47 AM
    i agree with "jmripollg". I would LOVE an HTC Hero theme
    02-28-10 01:53 PM
    Ever since my PC got nuked (I failed to mention I split up in a six year relationship with who I thought was gonna be my wife to be two days before too)
    the other day I have reformatted my Hardrive as a result I'm having to start from scratch. The positive thing is I'm starting to get my resources back (ie Icons etc) and also I have been messing around with SVG and so far I have made a hidden dock and figured a way to put the weather slot in the banner (what I thinks pretty neat). So my point is expect to get some great quality themes from me in the future ie I will be making a revamped version of my FullVu and Minimalist theme with a hidden dock and many more new ones. So stay tuned!

Can't wait to see the new versions of your great themes! Will you be doing 83XX versions like you did for Minimalist?

Keep us posted.
    03-05-10 03:21 PM
    Can't wait to see the new versions of your great themes! Will you be doing 83XX versions like you did for Minimalist?

Keep us posted.
    I will be doing themes for quite a few models including the 83XX range. Sorry things are really slow at the moment but I'm finding things hard in my life at this moment so bear with me please. Don't worry though this isn't me saying I quit theme making.

03-12-10 02:47 PM
    How have you been doing Phoenix??
    Trust and hope all is well!!
    Cheers
    04-24-10 03:45 AM
    I love your OS 5 Precision theme, I currently use the 6 Icon Bottom Dock theme, I've tried your new theme and went back to the precision theme. Your themes are the best free themes around, hope to see and try more of your great themes, would love to see an OS 6 inspired theme from you and if anyone can make a top notch OS 6 inspired theme it's gotta be you, you're the king of 81XX themes.

Roland
    04-28-10 02:33 PM
    How have you been doing Phoenix??
    Trust and hope all is well!!
    Cheers
    Things ain't to bad now. I released a new theme so that's a good thing right? I'm getting back on track the best I can. Theme making has slowed a bit lately only because of family affairs etc but it will speed up again I promise.... Sorry its been so slow. If I had my own way I bet ya I would have made at least 5 other themes by now including the HTC one and iron the bugs out of my Precision theme with hidden dock. Trust me guys I haven't forgotten you all. Thanks for asking though nice to see people care.

04-30-10 11:03 PM
    I love your OS 5 Precision theme, I currently use the 6 Icon Bottom Dock theme, I've tried your new theme and went back to the precision theme. Your themes are the best free themes around, hope to see and try more of your great themes, would love to see an OS 6 inspired theme from you and if anyone can make a top notch OS 6 inspired theme it's gotta be you, you're the king of 81XX themes.

Roland
    Thanks dude! That's encouraging words! I'm glad you like my theme so much. A OS6 inspired theme would be awesome. I wanna do one but I wanna make sure I've studied enough screenshots of a OS6 before making one. You know me.... If I make a theme I wanna make it perfect!

Thanks again!

04-30-10 11:10 PM
    I'm using your PXzero theme, but still like your basic precision themes too.

I know the 9100 is not out yet, but I plan to get it when it does come out. Do you think you might try to make your 6 icon version of the precision theme for the new Pearl? The videos and pics of the new Pearl running the real OS 5 have icons that seem mighty big to me compared to what you've been giving us.

I don't imagine it would be a direct port since these 81xx themes are made for OS 4.5 and a 240x260 screen and the 9100 is coming with OS 5 on a 360x400 screen. And then OS 6 will support the new Pearls too.

I've gotten so used to 6 icons along the bottom that I don't think I'd like going back to just 5.

Any thouhts on trying to tackle that?

05-01-10 02:01 AM
    Glad to see you back Phoenix Designs. I hollered at you thru twitter. Looking forward to your themes for the new Pearl 9100 whenever the pearl comes out. LOL.
    05-01-10 10:26 PM
    Glad to see you back Phoenix Designs. I hollered at you thru twitter. Looking forward to your themes for the new Pearl 9100 whenever the pearl comes out. LOL.
    Glad to hear from you again. I will be doing themes for the 9100. Glad when they finally finish it! I have been sorting thing out in my own life that has been shall we say good, ok and needed. I will never stop making themes trust me. just need to sort things first. Keep posted I don't think you will be disappointed by the results.

05-16-10 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD