Hey all -

Just today, when I was backing up and sync-ing my device, the wallpaper that I had (my cat, Mr. Fluff) been using with the L theme, reverted back to the clouds and grass. Previously, this hasn't happened. This is the first time I've backed up since upgrading the os to 4.3.0.97. How do I prevent this from happening?
    Last edited by robind21283; 04-19-08 at 11:45 AM. Reason: add os
    04-19-08 11:41 AM
    There's a bug in the OS that if the wallpaper image is stored on the media card, when you sync it doesn't seem to remember that the image is on the media card. The solution is to either reset the wallpaper image, or move the image to the device's internal memory.
    04-19-08 11:44 AM
    Fabulous. And I was starting to think I was crazy.
    04-19-08 11:47 AM
    I had the same problem (and I've seen this same question posted on here several times over the past few weeks). Go to your media card settings in the options menu and change the Support to "On. That worked for me. FYI... I also have the Auto Enable Mode set to "Off". Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but my wallpaper stays the same when I sync now.
    04-19-08 03:38 PM
    thanks! i was another 1 that thought that i was going crazy!!
    04-24-08 12:47 AM
    I had the same problem (and I've seen this same question posted on here several times over the past few weeks). Go to your media card settings in the options menu and change the Support to "On. That worked for me. FYI... I also have the Auto Enable Mode set to "Off". Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but my wallpaper stays the same when I sync now.
    it does not help
    06-09-09 04:53 PM
    I can't figure out where my wallpaper "is". I see it along with two photos I took with the camera, but when I click on "move", I don't know where to move it TO. I have two folders - device memory and my_images. I highlighted the wallpaper and clicked on move, then highlighed device memory and clicked on "move here" then I see the placeholder. Then when I view the device memory folder the wallpaper is not there, and it is back with the photos i took on the phone. Very confused.
    10-03-09 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD