Does anyone get a voicemail icon? I don't and I tried switching themes and still dont see a new voicemail icon.
    12-31-07 10:08 AM
    I know on the iBerry theme I was using did show a SMALL "cassette tape" looking thing in the upper left corner. I had to switch back to Verizon's default for a while and it showed a little figure (like an IM head and shoulders) that had "sound waves" coming from it.
    12-31-07 10:47 AM
    where is it located? i just have a new voicemail and i dont see the icon for it.
    12-31-07 11:03 AM
    where is it located? i just have a new voicemail and i dont see the icon for it.
    The iBerry had it in the upper left corner. Verizon had it at the top, very easy to see, but I can't remember which side! It was red, I remember that! Do you have your user manual, it lists all of the possible icons.
    12-31-07 11:32 AM
    i'm at work currently but i guess when i go home ill dig through the manual. i know i would see it if it was there but i think its just not showing.
    12-31-07 11:41 AM
    i'm at work currently but i guess when i go home ill dig through the manual. i know i would see it if it was there but i think its just not showing.
    I would think you would see SOMETHING out of the ordinary. I just had my wife leave me a voice mail. On the Verizon default screen it is located directly under the day "MON" and it is a BLUE round head/shoulders with TWO RED )) coming from it.
    12-31-07 12:01 PM
    Try pulling the battery off with the BB powered on.
    12-31-07 12:05 PM
    alright i just made a new voicemail and i will upload a picture
    12-31-07 01:09 PM
    the battery thing didnt work and this is the picture from after it
    12-31-07 01:10 PM
    and i cant post till i have 10posts.
    12-31-07 01:11 PM
    12-31-07 01:16 PM
    i called verizon and apparently they forgot to turn on that feature! its on and working now thanks for the help though
    12-31-07 08:50 PM
    For the next time this comes up - dial into your voicemail (holding 1 down usually works, lol), press 4 (options), and then select "voicemail indicator on."

That should take care of the problem without having to call Verizon...

Cheers!
    12-08-09 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD