Popular 9000 theme now ported to the Pearl!

You guys that know me know that I tweet a lot. I enjoy it, and I wanted to make a theme and show some love for it.

9000/83xx/88xx/87xx version is also available.

OTA DOWNLOAD ONLY.

Features:
    * Twitter-inspired wallpapers and fonts
    * Playful icons
    * Bottom dock is user-customizable
    * Special icon slot for your favourite Twitter app (or "weather" icon, whatever)

Price: FREE

Link: Tweme - The Twitter Theme for Blackberry! - Themes Blackberry Software

***NOTE*** a battery pull is STRONGLY recommended after every theme install!

If you'd like anything on this theme customized, a donation can be made of however much you think it's worth. See the link in my signature for info. Donations received for free themes go to the SPCA/ASPCA.

enjoy

07-15-09 01:25 AM
    Nice looking theme. Any possibility of "Today" version of this themes? (Messages and Calendar)
    Is this OTA download only?
    07-15-09 08:27 AM
    Nice looking theme. Any possibility of "Today" version of this themes? (Messages and Calendar)
    Is this OTA download only?
    sorry, no Today version, I only do customizations of free themes upon donation.

it is OTA only but if you need a desktop install version send me a PM.
    07-15-09 03:15 PM
    Tweme updated - reverted to original wallpaper, also changed the coloring of the "ticks" on the message list/BBM so they will show up much better. also changed the notification email icons to a more twittery color.
    07-15-09 04:50 PM
    love it!!!!!!!
    07-15-09 06:31 PM
    i just don't understand twitter but this is an ice theme.
    07-15-09 08:47 PM
    Hey, can I get a today plus version of this? I am fully willing to donate. I think the little bird is ADORABLE and I like the black backgrounds. Or even just a today plus version that only shows the calendar entries... but still has that extra little icon that is off to the side. Can you do that at all? Let me know! I really like this theme!

Also, I would have PMed you but I guess you have to have 10 posts to do that... and I only have 1.
    07-16-09 02:08 AM
    Hey, can I get a today plus version of this? I am fully willing to donate. I think the little bird is ADORABLE and I like the black backgrounds. Or even just a today plus version that only shows the calendar entries... but still has that extra little icon that is off to the side. Can you do that at all? Let me know! I really like this theme!

Also, I would have PMed you but I guess you have to have 10 posts to do that... and I only have 1.
    sure, I can do that. you can email me at ninja at crackberry dot com.
    07-16-09 03:00 AM
    i just don't understand twitter but this is an ice theme.
    twitter is good for a lot of things, in fact just a few months ago I was asking the same thing "what good is twitter"... I started using it to follow my favourite websites and it went off from there. you could try that, who knows you might become a hardcore twitter addict like some of us :P
    07-16-09 03:01 AM
    Wrote you a PM...wanted to see if others have the same issue. From the home screen, start dialing a number manually. On my phone, the numbers are white on white background (meaning I can't see the numbers which I have typed).
    Love the theme from what I've seen of it.
    07-16-09 08:07 AM
    yup white on white when manually typing a number
    07-16-09 02:00 PM
    Wrote you a PM...wanted to see if others have the same issue. From the home screen, start dialing a number manually. On my phone, the numbers are white on white background (meaning I can't see the numbers which I have typed).
    Love the theme from what I've seen of it.
    found the problem, I'll put up a fix tonight
    Last edited by ninja please; 07-16-09 at 05:02 PM.
    07-16-09 04:04 PM
    love it! cute
    07-16-09 04:43 PM
    I downloaded Tweme dirrectly to my Blackberry Pearl 8100 from this site but can't get it activated. The application swhows under my file for apps but not under Themes or on the home screen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    07-17-09 07:30 AM
    I downloaded Tweme dirrectly to my Blackberry Pearl 8100 from this site but can't get it activated. The application swhows under my file for apps but not under Themes or on the home screen. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
    are you running os 4.5? if not then it won't work.
    07-17-09 11:46 AM
    How can we find a desktop version?
    07-17-09 01:26 PM
    great theme.. i want the desktop version.. my BB service doesnt have internet browsing.. only mails and IM
    07-20-09 08:28 AM
    How can we find a desktop version?
    pm me with your email.
    07-20-09 02:28 PM
    Where do I find the OTA link?

EDIT: Nvm...I got it.
    Last edited by bh25; 08-01-09 at 01:51 AM.
    08-01-09 01:15 AM
    I love this theme.

Thanx a lot!
    05-02-11 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD