Hey everyone,

I would like to be able to hide the little envelope that comes up on the home screen when I get new emails, but after searching the forums it seems that the only way to do this is:
    1 - Design my own theme OR
    2 - Download a theme that doesn't have the little envelope icon.

I haven't been able to find a theme that doesn't have the envelope icon, so I have downloaded the Plazmic Theme Builder to my PC. I have to admit that I am a bit lost now.

I am using the default 'BB Dimension Zen' theme.

If there are any wizards out there who know how I would go about deleting the little 'new email' envelope icon on the home screen of the theme I am using (with Plazmic) I would be very grateful.

Thanks heaps.
    Last edited by lawman; 05-13-09 at 02:13 AM.
    05-13-09 12:44 AM
    Highlight the icon and click the blackberry button. There is an option to high the icon. Or you can simply move to a folder

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 04:05 AM
    No, I think you have misunderstood me (or I wasn't clear).

I want to get rid of the little envelope that appears on the home screen when I have new mail. It seems that the only way to do that is to modify the actual theme itself as there isn't a setting that lets me hide the envelope. The only settings seem to be for hiding the number of new messages (the little number that appears with the envelope).

If anyone can suggest any themes that do this it would be great.

Thanks
    05-15-09 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD