So finally here it is! My first ever Theme! Its a simple Today Plus theme that I consider clean and easy on the eye. I kept the default icons because I thought it appropriate for this theme...saying that I might change them in the future if I find a set that I consider better. Anyway here you are and as I said this is my first ever theme so go easy on me...enjoy!
    09-18-09 08:02 PM
    its as you said simplicity for sure, its nice but for me its a little too basic
    09-18-09 11:37 PM
    its nice keep up the good work!
    09-19-09 06:31 AM
    its as you said simplicity for sure, its nice but for me its a little too basic
    That's cool. what I was trying to achieve was a theme that was minimal. Anyone could add there favourite wallpaper to it and still be able to see everything clearly...even a white wallpaper if they wish. Thanks for your feedback though.
    09-19-09 10:28 AM
    its nice keep up the good work!
    Thanks for your feedback
    09-19-09 10:31 AM
    That's cool. what I was trying to achieve was a theme that was minimal. Anyone could add there favourite wallpaper to it and still be able to see everything clearly...even a white wallpaper if they wish. Thanks for your feedback though.
    no problem hope you keep them coming
    09-20-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD