I have been racking my brain trying to find this theme or someone who would be willing to make it for me and i can't find anyone!!

I have a BBPearl 8110 4.5 os.

I want a bottom dock with about 6 transparent icons But with a HIDDEN today with my calender and Messages.

Instead of the ugly Blue arrows in the corner, I would like the black and white small arrows, and instead of the blue hour glass I would like the black box thing with the white dial in it...

I don't want any wallpaper or anything, Just plain black so I can use my own wallpapers.

And i want it done in pink and black, or if thats to much for you just a basic color will be fine. like black and white or something.

PLEASE tell me you can help me with this!! Im about to go crazy trying to find this theme and trying to find someone who knows how to do a HIDDEN today theme with a bottom dock!! PLEASE HELP!!

I wish I knew how to do it myself, but sadly i just cant figure it out.

Thankk you for all of your help!!
    12-18-09 01:15 PM
    hi there, im in the middle of making a theme, for all platforms, which will incoporate the `new` style tx/rx icons and the new hourglass icon, the main icons will be in a choice of red, purple or blue (possibly pink and yellow at a latter date) and should be available early next year

for an example of what the idea looks like at the mo (although on a 8900) have a look at

http://forums.crackberry.com/f129/coming-soon-387943/
    12-18-09 07:49 PM
    Very nice theme, Just not exactly what im looking for at the moment. Maybe when the pink one comes out though!! lol
    12-18-09 11:35 PM
    Will someone PLEASE PLEASE help me out?? Is there anyone out there who knows how to do a Hidden today theme for the 4.5 pearl os?? PLEASE!!!!
    12-28-09 02:53 PM
    May i ask what a hidden today is?
    01-18-10 04:28 AM
    May i ask what a hidden today is?
    Well a Today theme is when you have (most commonly) the Calendar/Messages (or both) info on the Homescreen like my BlackMesh range and my newly released BlackMesh Redux range. The hidden version of this is when the info only shows when you hover over it or you press a "hotspot" on your screen. BUT as far as I know you can not have a hidden Today theme on the Pearl only the newer BlackBerrys (the Bold and Storm among others). Saying that to this day I have never written a SVG file (even though I want to one day for a hidden dock on my themes) and if I'm wrong please by all means can someone tell me because I would love to be able to make a hidden Today theme....

Anywho! I hope that answers your question?
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 01-18-10 at 10:16 AM.
    01-18-10 07:07 AM
    I do believe that you can have a hidden dock on the pearl, I have an 8130 and I purchased the reflex today plus from bplay, it hides the bottom dock and the today parts, really cool theme, I like your themes but if I could get one of your themes as a today plus with hidden dock, and profiles icon still at the top that would be very very cool, your new precision 6 icon rocks, I would say that if you made it 6 icon with today plus and hidden dock with a profiles icon at the top like near the time and date or something, that to me would be amazing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Dubtek; 01-24-10 at 09:11 AM.
    01-24-10 09:00 AM
    I do believe that you can have a hidden dock on the pearl, I have an 8130 and I purchased the reflex today plus from bplay, it hides the bottom dock and the today parts, really cool theme, I like your themes but if I could get one of your themes as a today plus with hidden dock, and profiles icon still at the top that would be very very cool, your new precision 6 icon rocks, I would say that if you made it 6 icon with today plus and hidden dock with a profiles icon at the top like near the time and date or something, that to me would be amazing.

Thank you very much for the heads up! That's inspired me even more to do a Hidden Dock (and hidden today theme) even more! Time to do my homework and get to know my SVGS!
    01-24-10 10:16 AM
    I think that somewhere on these forums or maybe the pinstack forums there is a whole thread dedicated to making a hidden dock, do a search and check it out, i'll look again for it and post back probably once I am at my computer

01-24-10 01:22 PM
    I think that somewhere on these forums or maybe the pinstack forums there is a whole thread dedicated to making a hidden dock, do a search and check it out, i'll look again for it and post back probably once I am at my computer

Thats very kind of you! Thanks again!
    01-24-10 04:17 PM
    Thats very kind of you! Thanks again!
    wasn't able to repost the link here so i sent you am pm
    01-25-10 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD