thanks for the help everybody, and as everyone else said, great theme... the first one i've actually been compelled to download!
    06-04-09 04:41 PM
    Not sure if this is theme-related, but I noticed if I remove an app from the BB and then reboot the phone, the theme switches back to one of the built-in themes and I have to re-select the Pearl Precision theme.
    now that is incredibly strange indeed. i doubt it's theme related, with all the work i've been doing on them lately, installing, rebooting, deleting, installing, rebooting, deleting, etc etc. i've never run into this issue. definitely one i cant answer

but good news everyone, i've got the rest of the night to catch up with the theme. the next release, v1.11 is ready to go. right now i'm working on another theme color

when done, i should have:

-Original Precision Zen Blue
    -Hot Pink
    -Sunset Red
    -Titanium Grey (Needs a lot of work, looks terrible so far lol)

that's a lot of exports lol. check back tonight!
    06-04-09 07:49 PM
    I'll be checking back later on for the update Maze, right on ...
    06-04-09 07:59 PM
    exporting all themes as we speak (24 individual exports total lol) watch OP for update within an hour!

PS-i'm really pleased with the way titanium grey has now turned out. kinda wish i had a gold or grey pearl to show them off of hehe
    06-04-09 09:14 PM
    Is it wrong to be excited over a theme?
    06-04-09 09:15 PM
    No, not when it rocks like this theme does, I'm shocked the Curve and Bold owners haven't jumped in yet requesting it...
    06-04-09 09:17 PM
    No, not when it rocks like this theme does, I'm shocked the Curve and Bold owners haven't jumped in yet requesting it...
    Let them drool. They get tons of themes.
    06-04-09 09:18 PM
    to be perfectly fair, it already exists

but a plus with my theme, i`ll support you guys! bring me your issues, i`ll see about fixing them. if you have a request, i`ll try to fulfill it
    06-04-09 09:21 PM
    if you have a request, i`ll try to fulfill it
    Can you incorporate some type of rudimentary lathe?
    06-04-09 09:22 PM
    Sounds good Maze, I've been here for a bit and I'll be honest, this is one of my favorite themes yet. Proof again when I tell people free themes are the best...
    06-04-09 09:23 PM
    I'm going out for the evening, but the first thing I'm going to do when I get home tonight is to download this theme. Thanks again, Maze. You rock.

ETA: Maze, I was just looking on the original post and noticed that there's no longer a weather/today+ version of the theme. Have you decided to nix this one? I ask only because I'm in absolute love with that particular version and I, for one, would hate to see it go.
    Last edited by dbrits; 06-04-09 at 09:35 PM.
    06-04-09 09:31 PM
    Your continued work and improvement of this theme is amazing. It was great when it first came out and I have downloaded some updated versions. What I would really like is a Messages + Weather. You had an earlier version of Calendar + Weather mentioned above. I would like it's mate Messages + Weather. I am a fan of Twitter and would love to be able to see updates and the Weather. Thank you ahead of time for your continued work on this great theme.
    06-04-09 09:44 PM
    Any idea when OTA downloads will be available?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 09:49 PM
    I'm going out for the evening, but the first thing I'm going to do when I get home tonight is to download this theme. Thanks again, Maze. You rock.

ETA: Maze, I was just looking on the original post and noticed that there's no longer a weather/today+ version of the theme. Have you decided to nix this one? I ask only because I'm in absolute love with that particular version and I, for one, would hate to see it go.
    i did decide to nix it, i never really liked the way it turned out, and actually had been told the same in PM. i did play dr. ignorant and remove the theme idea completely, but i`ll recreate it shouldn`t take much longer!

side note: i`m in love with titanium grey lol, it turned out way better than i expected
    06-04-09 09:51 PM
    Your continued work and improvement of this theme is amazing. It was great when it first came out and I have downloaded some updated versions. What I would really like is a Messages + Weather. You had an earlier version of Calendar + Weather mentioned above. I would like it's mate Messages + Weather. I am a fan of Twitter and would love to be able to see updates and the Weather. Thank you ahead of time for your continued work on this great theme.
    done

...friggen 10 char!
    06-04-09 09:51 PM
    side note: i`m in love with titanium grey lol, it turned out way better than i expected
    I'm quite jazzed about it matching my phone... plus I love your graphic with the 4 colors.
    06-04-09 09:52 PM
    Any idea when OTA downloads will be available?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    30 minutes roughly, exports are 99% done, then i just need to link them in the OP.

shorly after i`ll work on Weather & Message+, as well as Weather & Calendar+

weeeee!

EDIT: lol linking on the OP is gonna take just a long as exporting them lol. working on it!
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 06-04-09 at 09:58 PM.
    06-04-09 09:52 PM
    Thank you again for all your hard work on this exceptional theme.
    06-04-09 10:04 PM
    Thank you again for all your hard work on this exceptional theme.
    you're welcome you're all very welcome

UPDATE COMPLETE!

Refresh the Original Post / BB download screen for version 1.11 in your chosen flavor!

Weather & Calendar+
    Weather & Messages+

both coming soon i need to eat something first lol, then i'll get started
    might even have them up tonight!
    06-04-09 10:16 PM
    Can you incorporate some type of rudimentary lathe?
    not coming any time soon!

06-04-09 10:21 PM
    not coming any time soon!

LOL!!!!!
    That's not rudimentary is it?
    Love the BB screen on it! Are you a Photoshop guru like me?
    06-04-09 11:44 PM
    LOL!!!!!
    That's not rudimentary is it?
    Love the BB screen on it! Are you a Photoshop guru like me?
    pffft **** if i know if it's rudimentary hehe, it's one of the first google searches i found though

somewhat good with photoshop, i'm just not the most creative hehe

all versions/colors of theme complete and available for download! remember to refresh browser on the original post!

enjoy folks, i'm gonna take a break from this theme. probably 20 hours working on it, if not more lol.
    06-04-09 11:47 PM
    In your screenshots, which is the version that has Setup Wizard right until the Profiles icon (near the top)? And can it be changed to whatever program?

And these are fricken awesome man! Love the Titanium one...
    Is it possible to do an L theme?
    Last edited by jabohn; 06-04-09 at 11:53 PM.
    06-04-09 11:48 PM
    In your screenshots, which is the version that has Setup Wizard right until the Profiles icon (near the top)? And can it be changed to whatever program?

And these are fricken awesome man! Love the Titanium one...
    Is it possible to do an L theme?
    ahh, the one with setup wizard on the top (and under the calendar+ and messages+) is the first icon in your apps list. dedicated as such for ease of use towards your preferred Weather program. will also work with whatever first icon you choose for monitoring reasons, such as a memory monitoring program.

the only problem with these kinds of monitoring programs is that you have to manually force them to update if the frequency which the pearl updates already isn't enough (feels like it refreshes the screen about once every hour or more). manually changing it is easy, from homescreen, hit the BB button then go back. or change profile. things like that, ya know?

otherwise i've always found it useful hehe

L version hey? hmm.. will have to think of a way to do it. my current theme dimensions limit the way an L version would look, but sometime before the end of the weekend i'll explore some possiblities but to be honest, i doubt i will ONLY BECAUSE of the amount of versions currently available. if an issue is found with ONE of them, it's likely that the issue is present with ALL of them. that means re-export of each and every theme, both OTA and Desktop versions. (currently 40 separate exports total!)

gets really time consuming hehe but i'll still come up with something for ya just need some more time and a bit of a break lol
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 06-05-09 at 12:03 AM.
    06-04-09 11:59 PM
    No big deal, I was just curious. I like it the way it is right now but a few more icons on the screen might come in handy.
    06-05-09 12:26 AM
258 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD