08-06-10 10:47 AM
258 1234 ...
tools
    I don't post over here very often as you can tell but man, this theme is excellent, worth it of everyone who uses it to say thank you very much, very nice work
    thank you for your praise!
    05-26-09 11:52 PM
    I will continue to run your updates and new themes and if I come across anything I will give you a shout. I've been a theme tester for a quite a few here. I really like the theme, it's very well done, I'll be using this for awhile I can tell...
    05-27-09 09:25 PM
    This is a great theme! Better than most I've paid for! Great work!
    05-28-09 10:00 AM
    I installed this them a couple days ago and it looks great! Great work on the development!!
    05-28-09 12:11 PM
    Update everyone!

-added a Donate button after sceenshots
    -gonna try to get today (calendar, mesages... Advice? Can only safely add two today bars, or even just one. What ya'll think?) versions as soon as I can, should be less than a week
    -i really want to make more color combos. Suggestions?

And I'm working on a new theme, probably will top this one. We'll see hehe

Woohah!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:13 PM
    Very awesome theme!!

One fine example of a simple yet usable theme. Love the weather icon, I've used it for a very long time. Not many want or know to add that as an option on a theme.

Thanks again, its perfect!

05-29-09 06:37 AM
    Very nice theme! I am currently running this theme
    05-29-09 07:05 PM
    I love it too. The best part is it was FREE! But great job on it...I wish I could do something like that.
    05-29-09 07:23 PM
    Update everyone!

-added a Donate button after sceenshots
    -gonna try to get today (calendar, mesages... Advice? Can only safely add two today bars, or even just one. What ya'll think?) versions as soon as I can, should be less than a week
    -i really want to make more color combos. Suggestions?

And I'm working on a new theme, probably will top this one. We'll see hehe

Woohah!

I think an addition for the calendar would be awesome!

as for colors... how about hot pink for the ladies?

but you did a great job already! im going to keep this theme for a very very long time!
    05-30-09 12:05 AM
    will do! finally a color request... and hot pink too!
    05-30-09 12:44 AM
    As a Pearl user, I've felt a bit neglected lately in terms of quality themes. But wow, what you've put together is awesome. Thanks very much.

I would definitely be interested in a Today version of the theme, with the weather icon, and at least two calendar entries.
    05-30-09 12:23 PM
    You guys/gals and your support has been great

Look forward to a nice update:

-a couple minor fixes (not entirely worth mentioning lol)
    -Pearl Precision Zen
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Weather)
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Today+)
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Weather & Today+)
    -Hot Pink Color Option for each theme type! (For all you ladies out there, or men out there that want to give your lady's Pearl something functional AND cute!)

Real soon, like... TODAY soon

05-30-09 12:51 PM
    I love you.
    05-30-09 01:14 PM
    You guys/gals and your support has been great

Look forward to a nice update:

-a couple minor fixes (not entirely worth mentioning lol)
    -Pearl Precision Zen
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Weather)
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Today+)
    -Pearl Precision Zen (Weather & Today+)
    -Hot Pink Color Option for each theme type! (For all you ladies out there, or men out there that want to give your lady's Pearl something functional AND cute!)

awesome theme man using it right now. a red or orange option would be sweet too.
    05-30-09 02:44 PM
    i'd love to make a red one i need to take a break for the time being and head back to the rest of the world. im sure i'll get a red version within a week though

for now, enjoy the update everyone!!

PS-you may need to refresh your browser to see the original post updated with themes and screenshots!
    05-30-09 03:35 PM
    I downloaded the Today+weather theme and it's amazing. I've been waiting a year for a theme like this. Thank you so, so much.

However, I've noticed two things which prevent it from being the perfect theme. The font of the screen where you compose text messages in now gray, which makes is a bit hard to read; whereas in 1.8 the font is black. Also, in order to scroll through the calendar items on the main screen, you have to scroll horizontally instead of vertically. Can this be changed? (Although I don't know if what I'm asking is prevented by the limits of Plasmic.)

Thanks!

05-30-09 05:14 PM
    I noticed the grey as well not sure how that one happened but I'll try and get that one fixed ASAP for 1.10. Unfortunately, that may not happen untill late tonight or sometime tomorrow

Also, that type of scrolling is a plazmic limitation to the best of my knowledge with plazmic, you are allowed two options, scroll up to access profiles or scroll side to access profiles. The opposite direction of either remains as zen icon/today scrolling. Its a pain and not the most appealing as far as USING combo zen/today themes, but hardly stops all users from being able to use the theme itself.

Thank you for your input! I'll see if I can't do some more research on the scrolling on the home screen. Thank you so much for your support!

Oh, and thanks for the reminder, I have a couple non-performance related known issues I want to add to the OP!
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 05-30-09 at 06:27 PM.
    05-30-09 05:51 PM
    i'd love to make a red one i need to take a break for the time being and head back to the rest of the world. im sure i'll get a red version within a week though

for now, enjoy the update everyone!!

PS-you may need to refresh your browser to see the original post updated with themes and screenshots!
    YOU ARE AWESOME! Can't believe it was done so fast and so perfect! ** hitting the donate button now **
    05-30-09 06:56 PM
    Just downloaded the update to this already great theme, I love it...
    05-30-09 07:13 PM
    I enjoy the theme, very much, and I appreciate that it is free. Thank you, 2face-MazE! I have one question, though: Unfortunately, I am not able to afford a data plan through my provider right now (AT&T), so I do not use the weather or the Today+ themes. On the Zen theme, I have changed the background to a selection of mine, but, the background of the lock screen is still the same.

Is there an alternative method of changing the background of
    the lock screen?

Thank you ahead of time!
    05-31-09 01:00 AM
    I enjoy the theme, very much, and I appreciate that it is free. Thank you, 2face-MazE! I have one question, though: Unfortunately, I am not able to afford a data plan through my provider right now (AT&T), so I do not use the weather or the Today+ themes. On the Zen theme, I have changed the background to a selection of mine, but, the background of the lock screen is still the same.

Is there an alternative method of changing the background of
    the lock screen?

Thank you ahead of time!
    you are so very welcome! i'm happy to hear that you enjoy the theme!

unfortunately, you cannot change the lock background screen from it's current setting. this is a standard "security feature" implemented by many phones. basically, some people will have background images of their friends, family, personal property, or other images that could help identify themselves or their habits. this being said, if the phone is ever lost or stolen (and luckily that person has a password protected phone) the 'thief' (assuming worst case hehe) wouldn't be able to get onto the phone or even see said custom background. also, did you know that after several failed attempts at inputting a password, the phone would WIPE?
    05-31-09 01:45 PM
    YOU ARE AWESOME! Can't believe it was done so fast and so perfect! ** hitting the donate button now **
    thank you!!

my girlfriend helped me choose the "best" representation of "hot pink" hehe

i'll pass your thanks on to her
    05-31-09 01:47 PM
    Maze, I did notice that with the update my font in emails and my BBM list are a grey color instead of the regular black font. Not that big of a deal, wanted to bring it to your attention though...
    05-31-09 02:28 PM
    Very nice theme but I do notice a few things...

- the app titles on the main screen get truncated if they are longer. For instance, Blackberry Messenger becomes "Blackberry Messe…" - can that be fixed?
    - the date headers in the Messages app could stand to be made darker so they stand out more from the message list.
    - my general preference, but I find the default icons easier to make out than the theme ones. Can you provide an option of the theme without the custom icons?
    - I noticed that default background changes to black when you view all programs but it doesn't do that if you change the background picture.
    - after a period of not using it I noticed I had 3 new messages, and viewing them too forever... there was a huge lag of nearly 30 seconds. Seem to be getting the clock cursor quite often, even for just minor things, even just waking up the screen.

I'm going to try using it at least for a bit more unless the lags continue.
    05-31-09 11:27 PM
    I noticed the grey as well not sure how that one happened but I'll try and get that one fixed ASAP for 1.10. Unfortunately, that may not happen untill late tonight or sometime tomorrow
    Ah, glad that it's not just me. As long as it's a known issue which will be addressed in the future, I'm in no rush. You've done enough hard work for all of us who are enjoying the fruits of your labor.
    Also, that type of scrolling is a plazmic limitation to the best of my knowledge with plazmic, you are allowed two options, scroll up to access profiles or scroll side to access profiles. The opposite direction of either remains as zen icon/today scrolling. Its a pain and not the most appealing as far as USING combo zen/today themes, but hardly stops all users from being able to use the theme itself.
    Thanks for the explanation. If it can't be done, it can't be done. It's easy enough to adapt, but I thought I'd ask just in case.

Thanks again. I'm really loving this theme. Once I get paid, I'll be clicking the donate button as well.
    06-01-09 02:14 AM
258 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD