Still a very awesome theme! Love it!

Any plans to do a weather today+ with just messages? That would be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:08 AM
    More great additions to a great theme. I also would like a weather + messages.
    06-01-09 11:30 AM
    apologies for lack of response lately! work weeks are TERRIBLE for me. if i have time to update your requests, i will. if not then i am very sorry i need to work for my paycheck during the week

i'll try to find time either late tonight, tomorrow night, thursday night. we'll see.

@jabohn - ALL of your issues i will address as best i can just need time!

talk to you guys later!
    06-01-09 06:19 PM
    Sounds good Maze...
    06-01-09 06:21 PM
    Still a very awesome theme! Love it!

Any plans to do a weather today+ with just messages? That would be great!

i may make a change to an existing theme yes. as it stands, there are currently 8 different versions of the theme which i need to export individually as a desktop, and OTA. and on top of that, EACH of the 8 themes need the same 'update' if any single issue is found

takes time, and the repetitiveness can get to ya after a while hehe.

no issue or request goes ignored! even the one for a RED/ORANGE color of the theme (i havn't forgotten/ignored the request!)
    06-01-09 06:22 PM
    Kudos to the author for keeping up on this theme!
    06-01-09 07:37 PM
    Agreed, Maze is doing a great job...
    06-01-09 07:44 PM
    Agreed. Great job.
    06-01-09 09:31 PM
    hey hey hey!

got home a few hours ago, and after relaxing and eating i came up to work on the theme a bit.

fixed a couple issues, but included here are a list of a few of the things i really want to try and fix. some fixable, some not (plazmic limitations). this is just the issues i could think of off the top of my head. i actually just remembered that i'm not 100% satisfied with the profiles icon on the homescreen

i'm going to bed lol. untill next time!!

PS-sorry but at this time it was just easier to post the known issues in one pic with text in it as i already had photoshop open fixing things like the calendar banner being too light

EDIT: image removed; all possible issues to resolve have been resolved. i think..
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 06-04-09 at 09:15 PM.
    06-02-09 12:31 AM
    Awesome... can't wait to try the new version.

I wish I could make themes (can't run the theming program as I am on a Mac). I am such a Photoshop guru.
    06-02-09 10:00 AM
    Maze is not messing around with this theme, I like his style...
    06-02-09 11:50 AM
    MULTIPLE changes coming! check/refresh OP for what's to come in v1.10 sometime this week. possibly thursday night ya might want to check v1.10 ChangeLog on OP every now and then, i might be adding more changes to it before release!

sorry for the wait though, i pulled a stupid and accidentally deleted ALL my .thm files. luckily i had all images saved elsewhere, so rebuilding each theme took only a matter of hours. but in a way a good thing, got to rebuild each one from the ground up. solved many issues

EDIT: been busy, rebuilding each theme, and finally starting on the Sunset Red Pearl Precision Zen. here's a teaser:

EDIT2: image removed; obsolete! check OP for proper!
    Last edited by 2face-MazE; 06-04-09 at 09:15 PM.
    06-02-09 11:26 PM
    MULTIPLE changes coming! check/refresh OP for what's to come in v1.10 sometime this week. possibly thursday night ya might want to check v1.10 ChangeLog on OP every now and then, i might be adding more changes to it before release!

sorry for the wait though, i pulled a stupid and accidentally deleted ALL my .thm files. luckily i had all images saved elsewhere, so rebuilding each theme took only a matter of hours. but in a way a good thing, got to rebuild each one from the ground up. solved many issues

EDIT: been busy, rebuilding each theme, and finally starting on the Sunset Red Pearl Precision Zen. here's a teaser:
    looking forward to the updates!

though i'm kind of curious, if current version is 1.9 wouldn't next version be 2.0 instead of 1.10?
    06-03-09 12:56 AM
    Lol actually with all the editing ive been doing since having rebuilt the theme, it should be closer to 1.15 after each export and test on simulator and my pearl hehe

But I know what you mean

06-03-09 01:03 AM
    I like the look of this theme. I would love to try it on my phone (Pearl 8130). However, I am an ***** when it comes to the blackberry. I have no idea how to get the theme from this site to my BB.

Can anyone help with instructions? And please keep them simple. Think of me as a third grader.

Thanks.
    06-03-09 06:42 AM
    If you're on a PC, copy and paste the OTA link in the first post in this thread. Send the link in an email to your device, open the email, click the link and it will install, that easy...

Maze, I'm looking forward to the update, thanks...
    06-03-09 08:12 AM
    Thanks SevereDeceit. I like the trick with the e-mail. That beats typing in the complete address.
    06-03-09 08:38 AM
    Glad you got it, the theme will be located in Options >Themes.

06-03-09 08:40 AM
    really nice theme!
    06-03-09 09:11 AM
    i'm sure i'm just missing something simple but i downloaded the zen+weather, and i can't figure out how to get it to show the weather....i can put any of my icons where the weather one should be, but i don't have anything to show the weather...is it another app i need downloaded?
    06-04-09 03:34 PM
    Yes, you can download WeatherEye, WeatherBug, BB Weather, they are all free applications and can be found right here http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...?highlight=ota
    06-04-09 03:43 PM
    Not sure if this is theme-related, but I noticed if I remove an app from the BB and then reboot the phone, the theme switches back to one of the built-in themes and I have to re-select the Pearl Precision theme.
    06-04-09 03:44 PM
    Thanks for all the hard work, Maze. I look forward to the updates.

And yes, waronillusion, you need to download a weather app for the weather feature to work.

06-04-09 03:44 PM
    Not sure if this is theme-related, but I noticed if I remove an app from the BB and then reboot the phone, the theme switches back to one of the built-in themes and I have to re-select the Pearl Precision theme.
    That only happens to me if I delete a theme i'm using...
    06-04-09 03:47 PM
    That only happens to me if I delete a theme i'm using...
    I did delete a few themes I wasn't using but not the current theme (Pearl Precision). And it didn't default to the initial theme, just what appears to be the last vendor theme I used.
    06-04-09 04:36 PM
258 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD