03-16-10 06:50 PM
32 12
tools
    This is basic BB stuff.

At the main screen of icons, stop on the one you want to move, click the menu button (the one with the BB logo just to the left of the trackball), select "move", then as you move the trackball you'll see the icon move with it. Click again to drop the icon where you want it.

Just put the five you want on the home screen as the first five at the top of the main screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! indeed, i wasn't aware of this.

appreciate the help.

Does this theme consume more baterry than others? is it possible?
    First of all thanks to Joeldf for your advice thats very kind of you.

ruisetsfire: As far as I know this shouldn't consume any more battery than your default Dimension themes.
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-01-09 at 11:06 PM.
    12-01-09 05:25 PM
    Downloaded this theme to my wife's Pearl last weekend. She absolutely loves it, the Precision theme being so clean. Just wanted to stop by and drop a thanks for the nice work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Cool! I'm glad your wife likes it. Thanks and I hope that maybe she will like v2.0 when released very soon.
    12-01-09 05:27 PM
    Just wanted to say thanks for making this theme! its awesome!

small request for v2, could you possibly put two background settings in so you can have a photo on the desktop and the blue background on the main menu
    12-02-09 07:24 PM
    I love this theme! Thanks for the great work bud. I have noticed a small imperfection. It is noting major and as I said just an imperfection. When i restart my Pearl 8120 and the applications loading bar appears, the numbers and the "percent loaded" within the bar seem to be to low from where they should be. Again this may be just happening to to my phone who knows...
    01-30-10 02:22 AM
    I love this theme! Thanks for the great work bud. I have noticed a small imperfection. It is noting major and as I said just an imperfection. When i restart my Pearl 8120 and the applications loading bar appears, the numbers and the "percent loaded" within the bar seem to be to low from where they should be. Again this may be just happening to to my phone who knows...
    Thank you very much. I'm glad you like the theme.

Just to let you know I have released V2.0 a few weeks back. Here is the CrackBerry Link:
    **v2.0** Pearl Precision Theme now with 5 or 6 Icon Bottom Dock to choose from

01-31-10 08:12 PM
    I use a CDMA Blackberry on TELUS, and the theme is perfect, except the
    1XEV is giant, and it doesnt fit on the screen =(
    03-10-10 11:54 AM
    hi every time i try with desktop manager to add it says its not compatabe with device?

I have 8120 pearl
    03-16-10 06:50 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD