v2.0 now available please click the CrackBerry link below to be redirected...

**v2.0** Pearl Precision Theme now with 5 or 6 Icon Bottom Dock to choose from
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 12-03-09 at 05:54 PM.
    11-04-09 06:53 PM
    sweet! just downloaded was waiting for you to do one like this
    11-04-09 07:04 PM
    Such GREAT themes you've come up with the past week or so. Keep them coming.
    11-04-09 09:36 PM
    should remove the text for the weather icon slot,and post more screenshots of the call window/message window
    11-05-09 09:02 AM
    should remove the text for the weather icon slot,and post more screenshots of the call window/message window
    Screenshots done...weather icon sorted
    11-05-09 06:40 PM
    and the point to the pm where u get rude is cause of what? i just put a sug to u cause most would say more screenshots so they know the menu was changed and also for the weather slot most hate the text being there they just want the wetherapp to have the icon so dont pm me bro

I've done the two things you have requested...more screenies and the weather icon has be sorted out. BUT let me tell you one thing. Make sure when you submit a request it sounds like a request and not a obnoxious order. Don't talk down at me like I'm some noob, Im probably new to this forum but I'm not new to this game. Don't believe me then see my other two themes so far.
    11-05-09 06:51 PM
    and the point to the pm where u get rude is cause of what? i just put a sug to u cause most would say more screenshots so they know the menu was changed and also for the weather slot most hate the text being there they just want the wetherapp to have the icon so dont pm me bro
    You know, I'm always up for requests but its just the way you wrote it thats all...I got the wrong end of the stick as it were.
    11-05-09 07:11 PM
    I've now improved the weather Icon and put up more screenies.
    11-05-09 07:41 PM
    sweet! just downloaded was waiting for you to do one like this
    Such GREAT themes you've come up with the past week or so. Keep them coming.
    I'm glad you like it and I hope you enjoy using the theme. The only reason I done the theme was for a bit of fun even though I do intend to improve on it like I would do with any of my themes.

Especially after I had the pain staking task of getting the Icons right. Converting them into the right size and making sure they still looked crystal clear and not distorted etc.
    11-05-09 07:55 PM
    I'm glad you like it and I hope you enjoy using the theme. The only reason I done the theme was for a bit of fun even though I do intend to improve on it like I would do with any of my themes.

Especially after I had the pain staking task of getting the Icons right. Converting them into the right size and making sure they still looked crystal clear and not distorted etc.
    well the work is appreciated !
    11-06-09 08:43 PM
    well the work is appreciated !
    Thanks dude! Its compliments like this what makes it all worth it.
    11-08-09 04:37 PM
    Idk how to download it :[

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This is in zip format so you have to decompress the zip file on your PC and us your BlackBerry Desktop Manager to install it in the usual way you would install any other app onto you BlackBerry.

Heres the steps below:

1. Download the zip file then unzip it in a location of your choice
    2. Connect you BB to your PC then open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
    3. Click on Application Loader > Add/Remove Applications
    4. Click on Browse...
    5. Locate the Precision.alx file thats in the unziped folder.
    6. Click next then Finish
    7. Wait for your BB to restart and that should be it...
    Last edited by Phoenix Designs; 11-10-09 at 07:50 AM.
    11-09-09 05:44 PM
    This is in zip format so you have to decompress the zip file on your PC and us your BlackBerry Desktop Manager to install it in the usual way you would install any other app onto you BlackBerry.

Heres the steps below:

1. Download the zip file then unzip it in a location of your choice
    2. Connect you BB to your PC then open the BlackBerry Desktop Manager
    3. Click on Application Loader > Add/Remove Applications
    4. Click on Browse...
    5. Locate the Precision.alx file thats in the unziped folder.
    6. Click next then Finish
    7. Wait for your BB to restart and that should be it...

I have a 8100 pearl and followed the steps above but the phone still reloaded with the default theme from factory...

When I go back into Desktop Manager it shows that Precision is already installed, the only other option I have is to remove it.

What is causing this and how can I get this to work properly?
    11-22-09 08:03 PM
    I have a 8100 pearl and followed the steps above but the phone still reloaded with the default theme from factory...

When I go back into Desktop Manager it shows that Precision is already installed, the only other option I have is to remove it.

What is causing this and how can I get this to work properly?
    On you BlackBerry you go to:

Options>Theme>Precision
    11-22-09 08:16 PM
    I downloaded this (the regular Precision version) and it's great. Better overall than the other one that's out there (the menu fonts were too big).

The only issue I have is that, at least for the last few days, but not today for some reason (maybe the "FRI" was making the date shorter), the number of mail messages was overlapping the day of the month if I also had a voice mail and/or facebook message notification and numbers since that all runs on the same line on my 8100. Is there some way to force the notification icons to start at the very far right edge and work there way to the left?

Or, I see you have the WiFi icon at the far right side - which I'd never see on my BB. Maybe move the notifications above the Profiles Icon - after shrinking it a bit?

Otherwise, I love it.
    11-27-09 06:50 PM
    I downloaded this (the regular Precision version) and it's great. Better overall than the other one that's out there (the menu fonts were too big).

The only issue I have is that, at least for the last few days, but not today for some reason (maybe the "FRI" was making the date shorter), the number of mail messages was overlapping the day of the month if I also had a voice mail and/or facebook message notification and numbers since that all runs on the same line on my 8100. Is there some way to force the notification icons to start at the very far right edge and work there way to the left?

Or, I see you have the WiFi icon at the far right side - which I'd never see on my BB. Maybe move the notifications above the Profiles Icon - after shrinking it a bit?

Otherwise, I love it.
    Thank you for pointing these bugs out. Ill get onto these asap and let you know. But this will be sorted out for V2.0 that I've nearly finished. heres a screenie of what it will look like:

It now has the complete OS v5.0 icon set!
    11-27-09 09:58 PM
    how can i customize the dock?

thanks
    11-28-09 01:56 PM
    how can i customize the dock?

thanks
    The term "customizable" icons on a BlackBerry theme means you can move the order of icons to your own preference on the Homescreen.

I hope this helps?
    11-29-09 04:39 PM
    The V. 2.0 looks good. Can't wait

11-29-09 10:48 PM
    The term "customizable" icons on a BlackBerry theme means you can move the order of icons to your own preference on the Homescreen.

I hope this helps?
    Sort of, and how do i change that order?

But on your print screens you have different icons in your dock than me...

Thanks,
    11-30-09 07:00 AM
    Sort of, and how do i change that order?
    This is basic BB stuff.

At the main screen of icons, stop on the one you want to move, click the menu button (the one with the BB logo just to the left of the trackball), select "move", then as you move the trackball you'll see the icon move with it. Click again to drop the icon where you want it.

Just put the five you want on the home screen as the first five at the top of the main screen.

11-30-09 08:33 AM
    It would be nice if there were less icons in the dock (about 5) and they were a little larger.
    11-30-09 10:48 AM
    It would be nice if there were less icons in the dock (about 5) and they were a little larger.
    Five is what everyone else does - including BB's own Zen themes (and the one that the 9100 Pearl will get with OS 5). The whole point of this theme is to have 6 along the bottom. And, yes, they have to be a little smaller to fit 6.
    11-30-09 12:03 PM
    Downloaded this theme to my wife's Pearl last weekend. She absolutely loves it, the Precision theme being so clean. Just wanted to stop by and drop a thanks for the nice work!

11-30-09 12:08 PM
    This is basic BB stuff.

At the main screen of icons, stop on the one you want to move, click the menu button (the one with the BB logo just to the left of the trackball), select "move", then as you move the trackball you'll see the icon move with it. Click again to drop the icon where you want it.

Just put the five you want on the home screen as the first five at the top of the main screen.

Thanks! indeed, i wasn't aware of this.

appreciate the help.

Does this theme consume more baterry than others? is it possible?
    12-01-09 10:41 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD