Current Version: 2.2.1

Pearl Gone Wild is fun, exciting, bright and sexy new theme for your Pearl. It is a fully revamped and customized theme created by myself. The theme includes new icon sets, color enhanced buttons, and customized screens and menus. Home screen icons change based on what you have in the top five spaces of your application screen. Icons on home screen bounce when hovered over. YOU MUST BE USING OS 4.5 FOR THIS THEME TO WORK ON YOUR PEARL

All images have been compressed for optimum quality/file size. This simply means that image quality is maintained but file size is reduced - which for you means no lagging or intensive memory use.

Just as on all my other projects, I stand behind my work and strive to help you guys in whatever you need or find problems with. As always, we are constantly working to make things better so if there is anything you would like to see enhanced in a future release, just let me know.

Updates are always free for the life of the theme. I'll post here if anything gets changed or added and we release a new update.

How to purchase:
    You can purchase the theme on Mobihand:
    Pearl Gone Wild - Themes Blackberry Software

through the Crackberry App Store
    Pearl Gone Wild - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Use coupon code PINKZEBRA this weekend on Mobihand and receive $1.00 off your Pearl Gone Wild theme.
    Note: This will only work through Mobihand- not in the crackberry app store

Last edited by jessikaboom; 04-24-09 at 11:13 AM.
    04-10-09 08:46 PM